Frances's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Jasper- for when I'm depressed and having a panic attack...or when i'm lonely *wink…"

Frances replied May 12, 2009 to What Character would you go to if.....

12 May 18, 2009
Reply by DANA

"J A S P E R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the intense…"

Frances replied Apr 10, 2009 to So Ladies...Emmet or Jasper-now there's some food for thought (:

176 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Shaunta Adams

"Well honestly..it took me about 2 months to read from Twilight to Eclipse. Mostly be…"

Frances replied Apr 6, 2009 to How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

"Lock her in her room??? LOL!!! Thats great!!! "

Frances replied Apr 6, 2009 to Might be weird but what did the Cullens do when it was Bella's umm Time of the month???

5 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Donna Langlands

"I've wondered this too..lol. Maybe they avoid her."

Frances replied Apr 5, 2009 to Might be weird but what did the Cullens do when it was Bella's umm Time of the month???

5 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Donna Langlands

"Omg..I love this band!!!!! The song is on my myspace!!! add me on myspace too: www.m…"

Frances replied Apr 5, 2009 to I was bitten by Goodnight Juliet! New twiband for twifans!!

3 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Frances

"I love Supermassive Black H*** by Muse..Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation, Never Think…"

Frances replied Apr 3, 2009 to Favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack

457 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Becca

"JASPER!!!!!!!!!!"

Frances replied Apr 3, 2009 to Which Cullen bit you?

761 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jena Alice Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...