Andhra's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think we should post them here. So, Tatiana , if you could please delete the…"

Andhra replied Aug 10, 2009 to Ashley Greene naked photos leaked

8 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by goldenblkeye_wolf_pack

"When was she rude towards her fans? I probably missed that video. I'm not saying she…"

Andhra replied Aug 10, 2009 to Will Kristen Stewart's negative attitude HURT the Twilight Saga?

49 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by jhstpa

"Maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle. It's only my opinion. I mean she doesn't…"

Andhra replied Aug 10, 2009 to Will Kristen Stewart's negative attitude HURT the Twilight Saga?

49 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by jhstpa

"There was not much she could have done with that hair I guess...it's a mullet after…"

Andhra replied Aug 10, 2009 to Kristen in TCA's

7 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Christina shay

"I don't think so. I'm not that sure about Breaking Dawn either...the book just feels…"

Andhra replied Aug 9, 2009 to Should there be a book about what happens next?...like what happens with nessie and jacob, etc. etc.?

21 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Ayanna (Pattinson)

"Hello! I'm new around here... I'm 22...and sometimes I wonder if I'm not too old for…"

Andhra replied Aug 9, 2009 to How old is everyone here? :)

508 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Lizzy Cullen

"In the movie Emmet is hotter. But when I read the book...I kind of imagined Jasper t…"

Andhra replied Aug 9, 2009 to

just now

"Yes, I think they are obviously together and it just amuses me how some people are s…"

Andhra replied Aug 9, 2009 to do you THINK theres a Robesten?!

9 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Athena

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...