All Discussions Tagged 'Alice' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reasons why We Love Alice ?

Well for starters I luv Alice because I i Like her style and her hair cut .I love her because she is so small and cute almost like a little…

Started by STUPID LAMB :) !

5 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

New "Breaking Dawn" Pictures

Okay. Here are new twilight:Breaking Dawn Pictures Rob and Kirsten on a boat Kirsten and Rob. Taylor and Nikki Reed. Dose Rosalie look "fat…

Started by Justine.

13 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Justine.

Which stand-up of Alice is better ? New moon or Eclipse ?

Hello, i want to buy a Alice Cullen stand-up ( because i love her so much :-) ) !!! but i can't chose so tell me which one you like the mos…

Started by Twilighter#1

4 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Amy Gomez

In Twilight, How Come Alice Didn't 'See' Bella's Plan To Run Away To The Ballet Studio?

This has been bothering me for a while, because i don't see how it can make sense. In the book, Bella plans to escape through the girls toi…

Started by ElarieJaymes

9 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by michelle

the wedding

Chapter 1  Edward and Bella are sitting in their favorite meadow and Bella is reading part of a poem and Edward asks her to marry him and s…

Started by Sarah krieger

0 Jul 16, 2010

breaking dawn

The wedding will happen and Alice will plan the whole this

Started by Sarah krieger

0 Jul 16, 2010

Which Twilight Character Are You xxx ???

I Think I Am Like Jasper Coz Im Freaky And My Eyes Are Wide xxx Write Who You Think You Are And Why

Started by LoopyLaura - Team Jasper

6 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by LoopyLaura - Team Jasper

The Kitchen Scene

ok something has bugged me ever since i watched the movie...Whan Alice and Jasper jump off the branch in the kitchen Scene,they make a thum…

Started by Bella Marie Cullen

10 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Bella Marie Cullen

What is it about Alice?

Women seem to relate to Alice more than Bella - I know I do. What is it about her that is so appealing? OK she can see the future and that'…

Started by Zhaan King

5 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Bella Cullen

What Character are you most like, and why?

Out of all the fabu characters of the Twilight Saga what character(s) are you most like???

Started by Jane Clearwater

11 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by topaz

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...