All Discussions Tagged 'Alice' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Life is Not So Normal Anymore-Part Fourteen-Happy Birthday

Well I'm Back!!!!I hate school sometimes and this is one of them!It interferes with my writing dang it! I hope you guys like it. So Sorry f…

Started by Sarah Elizabeth

0 Sep 22, 2011

My Life is Not So Normal Anymore-Part Fourteen-You Gotta Stop Breaking in Like This

This is a short but sweet one. It shows the developing relationship between the Cullen's and Riley. There is humor in it. Enjoy :)   I awok…

3 Sep 11, 2011

Reasons why We Love Alice ?

Well for starters I luv Alice because I i Like her style and her hair cut .I love her because she is so small and cute almost like a little…

Started by STUPID LAMB :) !

5 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

My Life is Not So Normal Anymore-Part Eleven-Letting Go

Hello all, I have been fairly busy lately thus the lack of posts. I will be posting more soon. Things are slowing down. Have a good one and…

4 Aug 30, 2011

New "Breaking Dawn" Pictures

Okay. Here are new twilight:Breaking Dawn Pictures Rob and Kirsten on a boat Kirsten and Rob. Taylor and Nikki Reed. Dose Rosalie look "fat…

Started by Justine.

13 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Justine.

My Life is Not So Normal Anymore-Part Six-Warming up

Hey all, i know that the font i used for Alice's writing isn't her own used in the book but i tried my best. Hope you enjoy!By the way do…

4 Aug 25, 2011

Which stand-up of Alice is better ? New moon or Eclipse ?

Hello, i want to buy a Alice Cullen stand-up ( because i love her so much :-) ) !!! but i can't chose so tell me which one you like the mos…

Started by Twilighter#1

4 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Amy Gomez

In Twilight, How Come Alice Didn't 'See' Bella's Plan To Run Away To The Ballet Studio?

This has been bothering me for a while, because i don't see how it can make sense. In the book, Bella plans to escape through the girls toi…

Started by ElarieJaymes

9 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by michelle

the wedding

Chapter 1  Edward and Bella are sitting in their favorite meadow and Bella is reading part of a poem and Edward asks her to marry him and s…

Started by Sarah krieger

0 Jul 16, 2010

breaking dawn

The wedding will happen and Alice will plan the whole this

Started by Sarah krieger

0 Jul 16, 2010

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...