All Discussions Tagged 'Bella' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Lifetime of Regrets

A Lifetime of Regrets By Lady of Spain and Scarlettplay   Disclaimer: S. Meyer owns Twilight       Banner by Lady of Spain/ texture by Min…

Started by Lady of Spain

4 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Lady of Spain

Twilight's Meadow scene: Why did Edward sing to himself?

While reading the famous Meadow scene of Twilight, I am always intrigued by these little mysteries; did you ever wonder, too? ......   1) W…

Started by Michelle Monroe

0 Jun 6, 2012

New "Breaking Dawn" Pictures

Okay. Here are new twilight:Breaking Dawn Pictures Rob and Kirsten on a boat Kirsten and Rob. Taylor and Nikki Reed. Dose Rosalie look "fat…

Started by Justine.

13 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Justine.

Breaking dawn Bella as a Vampire boring ?

When i first went through breaking dawn i had the feeling that bella as a vampire wasn't bella anymore. Sure i knew that she would change a…

Started by ivy Masen

13 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

OMG Deleted Scenes!!!

Go on YouTube, look up twilight deleted scenes!!! After u look it up, comment on ur fav!!! I LOVE the one with Carlisle+Esme!!!

Started by Nicole Cullen

1 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

Cullen clan

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

8 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Black Green Eyed One (Shapes)

Bella Swan: Better as a vampire or human?

Do you like Bella as a vampire or human better?   My Vote: Vampire. Human Bella appears weak and helpless in the movies, but I don't think…

Started by The Mockingjay

7 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by srry!onlydatevampires<3

Which twilight book is your favorite and why? And do you like breaking dawn and why?

My favorite book is breaking dawn because renesmee is in it and  Bella gts tyrned in to a vampire

Started by Mariah smorginsborg

3 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Cecilu Masen

Which twilight book is your favorite and why? And do you like breaking dawn and why?

My favorite book is breaking dawn because renesmee is in it and  Bella gts tyrned in to a vampire

Started by Mariah smorginsborg

1 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by srry!onlydatevampires<3

Where will Bella were her crest in breaking dawn the movie ??!???!?

She is part of the family now, is she going to have a crest and will Renesme ?!??? And when Renesme grows up will Jacob have competition !!…

Started by NatalieCullen4VR!!!

7 Jun 1, 2011

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...