All Discussions Tagged 'Bella' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eclipse

Any going to write a chapter of the books

Started by Sarah krieger

0 Jul 16, 2010

twilight

Jacob has feelings for Bella and she has different feelings for him but she doesn't love him the way that she loves Edward and she wants to…

Started by Sarah krieger

0 Jul 16, 2010

Salon Site With "Hair Tips From the Set of Twilight: Eclipse"

Thought the Twi-hards here would appreciate an article from Modern Salon with basic tips for recreating the hair styles in the saga. Modern…

Started by Timeless Lisa

0 Jul 8, 2010

Why is Bella in love with Jacob? Has she alawys been or do you think it hapenned step by step....

I think she thought of him as a friend then when edward was first in love with her.....when he left he was her "sun" her best friend it lef…

Started by Conversewithmydress

1 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by angel cullen

Hmmm what scene are you looking forward to in Eclipse

I'm personally looking forward to... the Rosalie scene and the fight scene annnd the marrige proposal! :)

Started by Renesmee Carlie Cullen

14 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Lilly

Help!!!!!<3

hey guys..I heard that in Twilight(the movie) it was a scene with Edward&Bella kissing which wasn't in the movie or in the Deleted scen…

Started by Adina

7 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by carlie cullen

In Twilight Do You Think That Edward Might Have Known That Jacob May Turn Into A Werewolf In The Future?

this is just a question but i was wondering because at the end of the first movie twilight when edward and bell go to prom jacob talks to b…

Started by TamTwilight

1 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Krystle Henriques

Being a Twlight Fan

Hey guys! Im doing a project on Twilight Fandom and I was wondering if anyone could share their thoughts about this website, other websites…

Started by Stevie

2 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Lindy Rosa Bella

If you could describe twilight in a word, what would it be?

Today I was wondering which word describe twilight the best.. and I couldn't choose one... What do you think? If you could describe twiligh…

Started by Jess' Cullen Martins {Dracula}

57 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by The Believers ☂

Video I created with my band's music :)

I made this video using my own band's music. No copyright intended with the pictures just having fun! Enjoy... http://www.youtube.com/watc

Started by Jess Loberstein

0 Nov 14, 2009

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...