All Discussions Tagged 'Bella' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which Twilight Character Are You xxx ???

I Think I Am Like Jasper Coz Im Freaky And My Eyes Are Wide xxx Write Who You Think You Are And Why

Started by LoopyLaura - Team Jasper

6 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by LoopyLaura - Team Jasper

Falling for the crystal like vampire or the warm furry werewolf?

Edward, the handsome sparklie golden eyed ice cold blood - drinking vampire or Jacob, the warm muscular tan over - sized werewolf? Who wou…

Started by Linzie Crystal Fai

8 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by kristenlovesrob

What Character are you most like, and why?

Out of all the fabu characters of the Twilight Saga what character(s) are you most like???

Started by Jane Clearwater

11 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by topaz

when Edward leaves Bella....

I was just wondering... somewhere is mentioned that Bella can't live without Edward (it's obvious), he is her reason for living... and then…

Started by petra valo

2 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Nessie

Kristen Stewart: Better in Twilight or the Runaways?

Do you think Kristen looks better in Twilight or the Runaways? How do you feel about her performance in Twilight? Do you think New Moon wil…

Started by CLARE©

3 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Lori White

Come to the prom at The View Point Inn, where the prom in the movie was filmed!

The home of the prom scene from Twilight is hosting another hit Twilight Prom Night this Saturday! Hurry, tickets are going fast - but if y…

Started by The View Point Inn

0 Jun 15, 2009

Fan videos of the trio and the cliff dive?

I make them and I want your opinions....tell me what you think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abgtqb3E4eI

Started by Samantha Elise

0 Jun 13, 2009

What do you think about the kissing scene in Bella room in the movie?

I want to did you love it or hate it and why. I loved it so romantic it made me shake lol im not kidding you think im crazy now dont you…

Started by Samantha Cullen

22 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by love 206413

Which Song wasn't in the Twilight Soundtrack and you fell like it should be?

We all love the Twilight Soundtrack but don't you think here was a song that would fit perfectly and wasn't include??? I think 'Poison' by…

Started by Jess' Cullen Martins {Dracula}

5 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Cristal

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...