All Discussions Tagged 'Book' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Part 2 of my whole 5th Twilight book so far. If you've read some of it in other forums, here is even more. Read and comment please!

Here is the second part of my 5th Twilight book. If you haven't read the first part, then make sure that you read that part first. There wi…

Started by ♥Little Blonde Vampire♥

28 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by NatalieCullen4VR!!!

New Part 2 of my whole 5th Twilight book, Sudden Thunder so far. If you've read some of it in other forums, here is even more. Read and comment please!

Okay everyone, as most of you know, I can only put a certain amount of words on here, so I had to split up my book onto two different forum…

47 May 30, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

New Part 1 of my whole 5th Twilight book, Sudden Thunder so far. If you've read some of it in other forums, here is even more. Read and comment please!

I can only put a certain amount of words on here, so I had to split up my book onto two different forums. After you're done reading my book…

9 May 30, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

New Book

I was just wondering if anyone can tell me if The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner is going to be downloadable onto the Sony Reader. That i…

Started by Sheila Brooks

1 May 25, 2010
Reply by M is for Missy

The 6th part of my 5th Twilight book. If you haven't read any of it, than here it is so far. But if you've read the beginning in other forums of mine, then here's even more. Read and comment please!

If you haven't read any of my 5th book yet, here it is so far. If you have, then here's even more. Read and comment please! Here it is: A…

25 May 12, 2010
Reply by LexiiPooBoo Love

My whole 5th Twilight book so far. If you've read other parts, then I've added more to it. But if you haven't, then here is the whole book so far. Read and comment please!

This is my whole 5th Twilight book that I'm writing so far. There are no other parts yet that aren't in this one. If you add me as a friend…

31 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by J` adoree Jacob♥

Part 1 of my whole 5th Twilight book so far. If you've read some of it in other forums, here is even more. Read and comment please!

Okay everyone, please read this note. It is very important. I can only put a certain amount of words on here, so I had to split up my book…

4 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Aisha Flores

Here is the 7th part of my 5th Twilight book. If you've not read it yet, here it is so far. But if you have, then I've added even more. Remember to read and comment! Thank you!

Here is even more of my 5th Twilight book that I'm writing. If you haven't read it yet, here it is so far, but if you have, then here is th…

39 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Daidalos Falvius

4th part of my 5th Twilight book if you've already read some of it on another forum, heres more, and if not, then here it is so far. Read and comment. Thanks!

Here is even more of my 5th Twilight book. Please read and comment. Thanks! Here it is: As I looked out of our circular window into the d…

10 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by TwilightOCDer

3rd part of my 5th Twilight book! If you haven't read it, here it is so far! If you've read the beginning, heres more! Read and comment please!

Please read and comment! If you've read it in other forums, then here's more. If not, here it is so far! Remember to read and comment! Than…

6 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Chloe Jane

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...