All Discussions Tagged 'Carlisle' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Carlisle's Birthday!

Today is Peter Facinelli's Birthday(carlisle). He is the patriarch of the family and is a family man in fantasy and reality. To make him fe…

Started by Alice Renesme Cullen

2 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Nicole Cullen

My Life is Not So Normal Anymore-Part Fourteen-Happy Birthday

Well I'm Back!!!!I hate school sometimes and this is one of them!It interferes with my writing dang it! I hope you guys like it. So Sorry f…

Started by Sarah Elizabeth

0 Sep 22, 2011

The story of Carlisle Cullen and Esme Anne Plat Evenson

Bella walked in and shut the door behind her and walked over to Carlisle and me. "Esme, Carlisle can you tell me your story of how you both…

Started by Alice Renesme Cullen

12 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Alice Renesme Cullen

A Different Point of View part11

" Carlisle, now what do we do?" she asked. I replied," First we return to my house. After that I will take you to buy new clothes. When th…

Started by Nicole Cullen

4 Jun 29, 2011

A Different Point of View part10

" What do you mean, 'hunting'?" " Ugh. Does your throught burn?" " Thanks for reminding me. Now it does!" " Okay, that means you are thi…

Started by Nicole Cullen

6 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Nicole Cullen

A Different Point of View part9

On Sunday morning: " Uuuuggggghhhhh. Where am I?" I heard from the living room. I dashed to her side.  " AAAAHHHH!!!" I think I startled…

Started by Nicole Cullen

4 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by NOYB

A Different Point of View part8

I pressed my cold, hard lips against her warm, soft neck. My teeth easily cut through her skin. They sank deep into her neck. I hoped she w…

Started by Nicole Cullen

2 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

OMG Deleted Scenes!!!

Go on YouTube, look up twilight deleted scenes!!! After u look it up, comment on ur fav!!! I LOVE the one with Carlisle+Esme!!!

Started by Nicole Cullen

1 Jun 25, 2011

A Different Point of View part7

About ten years later, Edward and I returned to Wisconsin. I ended up working at the same hospital I had worked at a while back. I was wand…

Started by Nicole Cullen

1 Jun 24, 2011

A Different Point of View part6

Back to Carlisle's point of view: As I rode home I thought that she was a very happy looking girI.I hoped she would always be so happy. Wh…

Started by Nicole Cullen

6 Jun 24, 2011

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...