All Discussions Tagged 'DVD' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Commentaries on the DVDs

So I as just wondering who else here has watched the TW, NM, & EC dvd's with the commentary. Which one is your favorite? Learn anything…

Started by Pennybug Cullen

7 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by wolfgirl40

Eclipse DVDs

Hey!!!    Has anyone heard of a 3 disc Eclipse DVD set???  I haven't heard anything, but there's not many places to look at in my hometown.…

Started by MsTWILIGHTfan15

2 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by MsTWILIGHTfan15

Are You Addicted To Watching New Moon?

ARE YOU ADDICTED TO WATCHING NEW MOON ON DVD?  CAUSE I AM, I'VE WATCHED IT 3 TIMES IN ONE DAY, TODAY!!!!  AM I THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!

Started by Mrs.Sarah_Emmett_Cullen

12 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by crazycatlady25

wheres the extended scenes on the New Moon DVD?????????

SO I GOT MY NEW MOON DVD YESTERDAY AND COULDN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT. SO I WAS GOING THROUGH THE SPECIAL FEATURES AND I REALIZED I COULDN'T FIN…

Started by angel cullen

7 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Jedihsm2

Which New Moon DVD to buy???

I'm sure this has been discussed, but I just don't know which New Moon DVD to buy, since everyone has something different.  Which one are y…

Started by Holly

1 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by ashley

Twilight filming in a hurry?

This question might need to be moved to a previous thread: When watching the Twilight DVD and listening to the audio comments by, Catherine…

Started by Cindy

0 Aug 9, 2009

Tyler not mentioned on DVD

Hello, While watching the DVD where Kristen, Rob and Catherine discuss the movie and make comments, they comment on most of the other star…

Started by Cindy

0 Aug 3, 2009

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...