All Discussions Tagged 'Dawn' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Taylor Swift as Nessie

This morning on the radio, I heard that the studio was talking to Stephenie Meyer about writing a screenplay about Nessie post-Breaking Daw…

Started by Jamie Nicole Winchester_Rathbone

27 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Lauren Goforth

WHAT DO YOU THINK KRISTEN WILL WEAR FOR HER WEDDING GOWN ? WHO WILL DESIGN AND MAKE IT?

WHAT DO YOU THINK KRISTEN WILL WEAR FOR HER WEDDING GOWN ? WHO WILL DESIGN AND MAKE IT? I am very curious about k-stews wedding gown ! im s…

Started by Ayzan Stewart™

6 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Elise

My BD scrapbook

Breaking Dawn - Everlasting Love       “Now you know. No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you.” Bella (Breaking Dawn)     “Ed…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

7 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

When is the best time to travel to the Breaking Dawn set in Baton Rouge?! HELP!

Good afternoon guys! I’ve been following twifans for a long time now, and I’ve never posted anything so bear with me! My friend and I have…

Started by Renee McCarthy

0 Oct 21, 2010

Do you think Kristen Stewart can pull off the Bella of Breaking Dawn?

I don't know about you guys & gals but ever since seeing Kristen in Twilight (and now through NM & EC) I have a hard time seeing he…

Started by Pennybug Cullen

4 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

Have you met RPATZ? Did it change you opinion of him? Good or Bad?

I'm wishing and hoping to meet RPATZ durring the filming of Breaking Dawn. I live in south Mississippi so I'm not too far from the shoot i…

Started by Scarlet Isabella

6 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by VampirePrincess

BREAKING DAWN - Your Top 10 Scenes To Be In The Movie/s?

Which 10 scenes definitely HAVE to be in the movie in your opinion? I've just been flicking through my book - there are so many that i thin…

Started by ElarieJaymes

23 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Bree Cullen

Twilight Breaking Dawns Benjamin Found?

Guys, i think i have found the perfect actor to play Benjamin of the egyptian coven.He is perfect! Unknown Actor, 18 years old, black hair,…

Started by BenjaminAnkh

1 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by BenjaminAnkh

What do you want to see in Breaking Dawn?

Not sure if this was already a discussion, but want to know what you want to see in Breaking Dawn. We know the book is split between Bella'…

Started by TwiORdiE

4 May 16, 2010
Reply by Tricia Newman

BREAKING DAWN - 1 Movie or 2 ? (Small Spoiler)

Do you think they should make the final installment in the twilight saga into one movie or two? Obviously 2 movies means more of Edward/Jac…

Started by ElarieJaymes

1 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Rachel Crespi

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...