All Discussions Tagged 'Eclipse' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vampires and Blood

Hey, so, we're watching Eclipse and I was thinking again. . . Bad idea, I should never think. LOL. Anyway, in the Quileute Legends, when Bi…

Started by MsTWILIGHTfan15

3 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by MsTWILIGHTfan15

The Commentaries on the DVDs

So I as just wondering who else here has watched the TW, NM, & EC dvd's with the commentary. Which one is your favorite? Learn anything…

Started by Pennybug Cullen

7 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by wolfgirl40

What is Your Favourite Book? Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse or Breaking Dawn?

I Love them all and the all made me cry but new moon made me cry the most soo i think that one is my favourite one but breaking dawn is soo…

Started by CaraCullen

14 Jan 12, 2011

ALEC vs. Justin Bieber

Hey fellow TWIHARDS!!!! My sister and I were watching Eclipse the other day and she thinks Alec looks like Justin Bieber. She hates both o…

5 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Sienna Volturi

A scene you've missed?

In the books Twilight, New Moon and of course Eclipse there are some scenes thatr never made into the actual movie. What scene have you mis…

Started by Mary Alice

12 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by BBYGRL

Eclipse DVDs

Hey!!!    Has anyone heard of a 3 disc Eclipse DVD set???  I haven't heard anything, but there's not many places to look at in my hometown.…

2 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by MsTWILIGHTfan15

Buying Eclipse dvd/blu-ray guide?

Ok guys I need help there are so many diff dvd/blu-ray I don't know which ones have what, is there a guide out there like there was for…

Started by Scarlet Isabella

0 Nov 29, 2010

Favorite scenes of Twilight /New Moon/Eclipse? :)

So my dear Twifriends, what is your fav scenes of Twilight / New Moon / Eclipse?   I'm just curious. ;)   My fav Twilight scenes:     "Hi,…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

6 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Rachel Watson

New book to read, instead of rereading Twilight for the 5th time

If you want to take a break from rereading the Twilight saga again and again, try Breathless, a new fantasy/romance novel in the Twilight m…

Started by Stephanie Preston

0 Sep 8, 2010

Which stand-up of Alice is better ? New moon or Eclipse ?

Hello, i want to buy a Alice Cullen stand-up ( because i love her so much :-) ) !!! but i can't chose so tell me which one you like the mos…

Started by Twilighter#1

4 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Amy Gomez

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...