All Discussions Tagged 'Eclipse' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vampires and Blood

Hey, so, we're watching Eclipse and I was thinking again. . . Bad idea, I should never think. LOL. Anyway, in the Quileute Legends, when Bi…

Started by MsTWILIGHTfan15

3 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by MsTWILIGHTfan15

The Commentaries on the DVDs

So I as just wondering who else here has watched the TW, NM, & EC dvd's with the commentary. Which one is your favorite? Learn anything…

Started by Pennybug Cullen

7 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by wolfgirl40

What is Your Favourite Book? Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse or Breaking Dawn?

I Love them all and the all made me cry but new moon made me cry the most soo i think that one is my favourite one but breaking dawn is soo…

Started by CaraCullen

14 Jan 12, 2011

ALEC vs. Justin Bieber

Hey fellow TWIHARDS!!!! My sister and I were watching Eclipse the other day and she thinks Alec looks like Justin Bieber. She hates both o…

5 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Sienna Volturi

Eclipse DVDs

Hey!!!    Has anyone heard of a 3 disc Eclipse DVD set???  I haven't heard anything, but there's not many places to look at in my hometown.…

2 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by MsTWILIGHTfan15

Buying Eclipse dvd/blu-ray guide?

Ok guys I need help there are so many diff dvd/blu-ray I don't know which ones have what, is there a guide out there like there was for…

Started by Scarlet Isabella

0 Nov 29, 2010

Favorite scenes of Twilight /New Moon/Eclipse? :)

So my dear Twifriends, what is your fav scenes of Twilight / New Moon / Eclipse?   I'm just curious. ;)   My fav Twilight scenes:     "Hi,…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

6 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Rachel Watson

New book to read, instead of rereading Twilight for the 5th time

If you want to take a break from rereading the Twilight saga again and again, try Breathless, a new fantasy/romance novel in the Twilight m…

Started by Stephanie Preston

0 Sep 8, 2010

Which stand-up of Alice is better ? New moon or Eclipse ?

Hello, i want to buy a Alice Cullen stand-up ( because i love her so much :-) ) !!! but i can't chose so tell me which one you like the mos…

Started by Twilighter#1

4 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Amy Gomez

Salon Site With "Hair Tips From the Set of Twilight: Eclipse"

Thought the Twi-hards here would appreciate an article from Modern Salon with basic tips for recreating the hair styles in the saga. Modern…

Started by Timeless Lisa

0 Jul 8, 2010

© 2015       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...