All Discussions Tagged 'Edward' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SURVEY!!!

Dear fellow Twilight fan,  I am currently working on a study  on vampires in popular culture. And I was hoping that you might participate i…

Started by Janneke Lourens

0 Nov 7, 2013

A Lifetime of Regrets

A Lifetime of Regrets By Lady of Spain and Scarlettplay   Disclaimer: S. Meyer owns Twilight       Banner by Lady of Spain/ texture by Min…

Started by Lady of Spain

4 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Lady of Spain

Twilight's Meadow scene: Why did Edward sing to himself?

While reading the famous Meadow scene of Twilight, I am always intrigued by these little mysteries; did you ever wonder, too? ......   1) W…

Started by Michelle Monroe

0 Jun 6, 2012

Is Midnight Sun going to be published?

Does anyone know when or if ever midnight sun will ever be published. I have read the draft which was posted on her site ages ago and got m…

Started by Emma Louise

2 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Molly

Messed up stuff!

We need to get the twilight crew down here, in San francisco! It's not fair how they go everywhere else but not here. Like can't they make…

Started by BrendyBearzz

0 Nov 15, 2011

New "Breaking Dawn" Pictures

Okay. Here are new twilight:Breaking Dawn Pictures Rob and Kirsten on a boat Kirsten and Rob. Taylor and Nikki Reed. Dose Rosalie look "fat…

Started by Justine.

13 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Justine.

Who else is team Edward and seth

Who else is team Edward and Seth cause I is

Started by Team Edward scince 1901

8 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by « Jasmine Cullen «

OMG Deleted Scenes!!!

Go on YouTube, look up twilight deleted scenes!!! After u look it up, comment on ur fav!!! I LOVE the one with Carlisle+Esme!!!

Started by Nicole Cullen

1 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

Cullen clan

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

8 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Black Green Eyed One (Shapes)

A Different Point of View 3

After many years Carlisle became totally immune to the scent of human blood. He began studying the arts. Once, he was studying in Italy and…

Started by Nicole Cullen

3 Jun 21, 2011

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...