All Discussions Tagged 'Edward' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you think Edward should have left Bella?

I'll let you decide 

Started by Emily hong

2 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

My wish came true...I saw my Edward in my dream :)

Hi! I have to share this with you all.....no one else than you guys wouldn't understand. ;)   Okey, it was Christmas night when I finally w…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

0 Dec 27, 2010

Team Edward Or Team Jacob?

Are you Team Edward Or Team Jacob? Vampire or Werewolf? I personally am Team Jacob but i know most people are Team Edward :) Why do you l…

Started by Kayla

115 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Melody Cullen

Bella's blood "sang" to Edward (Can vampire as it were "imprint" to someone?

I've been thinking about this one thing.    Wolves has this so-called "imprint", as for example Jacob imprint to Renesmee. I remember that…

0 Dec 1, 2010

New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

I know there is a post about possible songs for the New Moon Soundtrack. What I intend with this post is not only song suggestions but also…

Started by Jess' Cullen Martins {Dracula}

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

Favorite scenes of Twilight /New Moon/Eclipse? :)

So my dear Twifriends, what is your fav scenes of Twilight / New Moon / Eclipse?   I'm just curious. ;)   My fav Twilight scenes:     "Hi,…

6 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Rachel Watson

Edward and Bella's cottage

Esme decorate and furnished the cottage, and the book was told something about the cottage to us, but now you can tell your opini…

7 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

Vampire love - Eternity (My dear Edward)

"You maybe know me, I surely know you. And I promise, you will never forget me." "My name is Edward Cullen. Nice to meet you." "All of me…

0 Nov 9, 2010

My BD scrapbook

Breaking Dawn - Everlasting Love       “Now you know. No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you.” Bella (Breaking Dawn)     “Ed…

7 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

Vampire Humanit From Dracula to The Cullens

I have already posted this as a blog but after seeing every one's responces i was curios to see what everyone else would have to say about…

Started by Samantha N. Szczyrbak

0 Sep 2, 2010

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...