All Discussions Tagged 'Edward' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

the wedding

Chapter 1  Edward and Bella are sitting in their favorite meadow and Bella is reading part of a poem and Edward asks her to marry him and s…

Started by Sarah krieger

0 Jul 16, 2010

Eclipse

Any going to write a chapter of the books

Started by Sarah krieger

0 Jul 16, 2010

Why is Bella in love with Jacob? Has she alawys been or do you think it hapenned step by step....

I think she thought of him as a friend then when edward was first in love with her.....when he left he was her "sun" her best friend it lef…

Started by Conversewithmydress

1 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by angel cullen

Not just Edward and Jacob.... Stefan and Damon well well

It has come to my attention that Edward and Jacob are not just the top fitties anymore. What are we gonna do girlies? We cant go against E…

Started by Gemma Squirt Cullen

0 Jun 22, 2010

Hmmm what scene are you looking forward to in Eclipse

I'm personally looking forward to... the Rosalie scene and the fight scene annnd the marrige proposal! :)

Started by Renesmee Carlie Cullen

14 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Lilly

Help!!!!!<3

hey guys..I heard that in Twilight(the movie) it was a scene with Edward&Bella kissing which wasn't in the movie or in the Deleted scen…

Started by Adina

7 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by carlie cullen

My brother Edward!!!

Edward è nato 20 giu 1901 a Chicago, Illinois, prima della trasformazione era un bel giovane della gloria di guerra e ansioso. Nel 1918, qu…

Started by Ashley Michelle Grene

0 Jun 7, 2010

Deleted Scene~Twilight~

Ok guys...I don't know if you ever saw this video (deleted scene) from twilight,but I've seen it just a few minutes ago and I was wondering…

Started by Adina

5 May 24, 2010
Reply by spunkette (:

In Twilight Do You Think That Edward Might Have Known That Jacob May Turn Into A Werewolf In The Future?

this is just a question but i was wondering because at the end of the first movie twilight when edward and bell go to prom jacob talks to b…

Started by TamTwilight

1 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Krystle Henriques

Should Robert be replaced????

ok so there are like a lot of people that have been saying that Robert Pattinson should not be Edward Cullen. i personally think that Rober…

Started by lala cullen

54 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Danniiellee Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...