All Discussions Tagged 'Edward' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EDWARD or JACOB ??

me personally, i love them both. but i definitly prefer Jacob! what do you think ?? (:

Started by Ness; Rosabella Black

1 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Team Jacob Black

VOLVO

I'm sure all of you have read books and saw film more than once... so I have a question about Edwards Volvo...well it's not question, just…

Started by petra valo

10 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by ♥Little Blonde Vampire♥

Falling for the crystal like vampire or the warm furry werewolf?

Edward, the handsome sparklie golden eyed ice cold blood - drinking vampire or Jacob, the warm muscular tan over - sized werewolf? Who wou…

Started by Linzie Crystal Fai

8 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by kristenlovesrob

What Character are you most like, and why?

Out of all the fabu characters of the Twilight Saga what character(s) are you most like???

Started by Jane Clearwater

11 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by topaz

when Edward leaves Bella....

I was just wondering... somewhere is mentioned that Bella can't live without Edward (it's obvious), he is her reason for living... and then…

Started by petra valo

2 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Nessie

What want to do to apperar in a movie with robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen?

I move to ny and go to the casting! I`m not the girl type to say kill Kristen or something like this!

Started by Catalina

0 Jun 16, 2009

Come to the prom at The View Point Inn, where the prom in the movie was filmed!

The home of the prom scene from Twilight is hosting another hit Twilight Prom Night this Saturday! Hurry, tickets are going fast - but if y…

Started by The View Point Inn

0 Jun 15, 2009

Fan videos of the trio and the cliff dive?

I make them and I want your opinions....tell me what you think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abgtqb3E4eI

Started by Samantha Elise

0 Jun 13, 2009

Do teams other than Team Edward and Jacob really belong?

Do you think that teams other than Team Edward and Team Jacob belong? For example: Team Alice, Team Jasper, Team Emmett...etc. I don't thin…

Started by TwiHard1901

8 May 30, 2009
Reply by Carlisle's Nurse

What Character would you go to if.....

... you were upset? Hyper? Flirty? etc... This is how it plays for me (totally inspired by a discussion in the chat...) Jasper- to be…

Started by Jacksons Girl (adoptive TwiMom)

12 May 18, 2009
Reply by DANA

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...