All Discussions Tagged 'Jacob' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Lifetime of Regrets

A Lifetime of Regrets By Lady of Spain and Scarlettplay   Disclaimer: S. Meyer owns Twilight       Banner by Lady of Spain/ texture by Min…

Started by Lady of Spain

4 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Lady of Spain

New "Breaking Dawn" Pictures

Okay. Here are new twilight:Breaking Dawn Pictures Rob and Kirsten on a boat Kirsten and Rob. Taylor and Nikki Reed. Dose Rosalie look "fat…

Started by Justine.

13 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Justine.

Midnight Sunrise ch. 3

Author's Note: I'm so sorry this is up so late, I've left Twifans forgotten because I found fanfiction.net, and that site is amazing! It's…

Started by Gracie Chacon

5 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Rachel Cullen

Midnight Sunrise ch.4

MIDNIGHT SUNRISE Chapter Four: Visitor I turned around -surprised to listen to his voice- but I feigned happiness and placed a genuine lo…

Started by Gracie Chacon

15 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

team jacobs u will luv this!

look up shark boy and lava girl take a look at sharkboy! comment!

Started by Nicole Cullen

3 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

Taylor Lautner

I'm a huge Taylor Lautner fan! http://www.taylorlautnerupdate.com is an amazing fansite which gives 24/7 Taylor news, pictures, videos &…

Started by Team-Taylor

0 Dec 30, 2010

Team Edward Or Team Jacob?

Are you Team Edward Or Team Jacob? Vampire or Werewolf? I personally am Team Jacob but i know most people are Team Edward :) Why do you l…

Started by Kayla

115 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Melody Cullen

Just wondering?

I need some opinions. Suppose Edward convinced Bella to have an abortion? What would happen to Jacob? Would he imprint on someone else or n…

Started by Lana

4 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Dazzled Wolf Girl

the wedding

Chapter 1  Edward and Bella are sitting in their favorite meadow and Bella is reading part of a poem and Edward asks her to marry him and s…

Started by Sarah krieger

0 Jul 16, 2010

Eclipse

Any going to write a chapter of the books

Started by Sarah krieger

0 Jul 16, 2010

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...