All Discussions Tagged 'Jasper' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

twilight family feud

So now they are starting two other teams, team Jasper and team Emmett. Who else thinks it's a bad idea? Or even a good idea? Opinions on th…

Started by Carolina Ayala

6 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Carolina Ayala

Jackson Rathbone (Jasper Hale) will be on The Bob Rivers Show TODAY!

Jackson Rathbone and his band 100 Monkeys will be on The Bob Rivers Show  today at 9:30 PST. You can stream live or download the podcast af…

Started by kyletheintern

1 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by kyletheintern

Jaspers hair

I was just watching Eclipse thinking Jaspers/Jacksons hair looks so much better like he has it now but then I thought aren't vampires suppo…

Started by Emma Louise

2 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

Do u prefer Emmett or Jasper?

Personally I prefer Jasper because he has that intense kind of look about him but my friends like Emmett because of his muscles etc. Was ju…

Started by Emma Louise

5 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Pennybug Cullen

Eclipse

Any going to write a chapter of the books

Started by Sarah krieger

0 Jul 16, 2010

Why not?!

Wht shouldnt you love Jackson Rathbone/Jasper Hale? He iz a F***ing HAWT-E! I love him and you should to Sure Eddie sparkles but so does j…

Started by Jessica Whitlock

1 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Jessica Whitlock

Jackson Rathbone

Is sooo damn hott!! <3♥ Does someone agree?^^

Started by Sarah Whitlock Hale

24 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Sarah Whitlock Hale

TwiCon 2009 Coverage

Here's links to some of the TwiCon 2009 coverage my website did. There's more I'll post here later after I get it all up online. This is a…

Started by MovieGeekFeed

0 Aug 8, 2009

Which Cullen Bit You And Where??

Jasper Bit Me In My Arm But Because He Is New To Becoming A Vampire He Kinda Done It Wrong And Now It Really Hurts - Jasper its ok its gett…

Started by LoopyLaura - Team Jasper

0 Aug 4, 2009

The Kitchen Scene

ok something has bugged me ever since i watched the movie...Whan Alice and Jasper jump off the branch in the kitchen Scene,they make a thum…

Started by Bella Marie Cullen

10 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Bella Marie Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...