All Discussions Tagged 'Moon' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are true Werewolves like in Twilight?

We know from the book they are three main groups: human, werewolf and  vampire. And sub divisions of those groups are hybrids, shapeshifter…

Started by Black Green Eyed One (Shapes)

3 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

Do you think Edward should have left Bella?

I'll let you decide 

Started by Emily hong

2 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

The Commentaries on the DVDs

So I as just wondering who else here has watched the TW, NM, & EC dvd's with the commentary. Which one is your favorite? Learn anything…

Started by Pennybug Cullen

7 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by wolfgirl40

What is Your Favourite Book? Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse or Breaking Dawn?

I Love them all and the all made me cry but new moon made me cry the most soo i think that one is my favourite one but breaking dawn is soo…

Started by CaraCullen

14 Jan 12, 2011

New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

I know there is a post about possible songs for the New Moon Soundtrack. What I intend with this post is not only song suggestions but also…

Started by Jess' Cullen Martins {Dracula}

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

Favorite scenes of Twilight /New Moon/Eclipse? :)

So my dear Twifriends, what is your fav scenes of Twilight / New Moon / Eclipse?   I'm just curious. ;)   My fav Twilight scenes:     "Hi,…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

6 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Rachel Watson

Which stand-up of Alice is better ? New moon or Eclipse ?

Hello, i want to buy a Alice Cullen stand-up ( because i love her so much :-) ) !!! but i can't chose so tell me which one you like the mos…

Started by Twilighter#1

4 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Amy Gomez

Are You Addicted To Watching New Moon?

ARE YOU ADDICTED TO WATCHING NEW MOON ON DVD?  CAUSE I AM, I'VE WATCHED IT 3 TIMES IN ONE DAY, TODAY!!!!  AM I THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!

Started by Mrs.Sarah_Emmett_Cullen

12 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by crazycatlady25

Which New Moon DVD to buy???

I'm sure this has been discussed, but I just don't know which New Moon DVD to buy, since everyone has something different.  Which one are y…

Started by Holly

1 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by ashley

should Summit Entertainment have tried to make new moon more like the book?

i kinda feel cheated. i LOVED new moon but all they really did was take some scenes from the book and changed em a little bit. Some scenes…

Started by Victoria♥

4 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Isabella Cullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2015    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...