All Discussions Tagged 'Moon' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are true Werewolves like in Twilight?

We know from the book they are three main groups: human, werewolf and  vampire. And sub divisions of those groups are hybrids, shapeshifter…

Started by Black Green Eyed One (Shapes)

3 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

Do you think Edward should have left Bella?

I'll let you decide 

Started by Emily hong

2 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

The Commentaries on the DVDs

So I as just wondering who else here has watched the TW, NM, & EC dvd's with the commentary. Which one is your favorite? Learn anything…

Started by Pennybug Cullen

7 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by wolfgirl40

What is Your Favourite Book? Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse or Breaking Dawn?

I Love them all and the all made me cry but new moon made me cry the most soo i think that one is my favourite one but breaking dawn is soo…

Started by CaraCullen

14 Jan 12, 2011

A scene you've missed?

In the books Twilight, New Moon and of course Eclipse there are some scenes thatr never made into the actual movie. What scene have you mis…

Started by Mary Alice

12 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by BBYGRL

New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

I know there is a post about possible songs for the New Moon Soundtrack. What I intend with this post is not only song suggestions but also…

Started by Jess' Cullen Martins {Dracula}

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

Favorite scenes of Twilight /New Moon/Eclipse? :)

So my dear Twifriends, what is your fav scenes of Twilight / New Moon / Eclipse?   I'm just curious. ;)   My fav Twilight scenes:     "Hi,…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

6 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Rachel Watson

Which stand-up of Alice is better ? New moon or Eclipse ?

Hello, i want to buy a Alice Cullen stand-up ( because i love her so much :-) ) !!! but i can't chose so tell me which one you like the mos…

Started by Twilighter#1

4 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Amy Gomez

Are You Addicted To Watching New Moon?

ARE YOU ADDICTED TO WATCHING NEW MOON ON DVD?  CAUSE I AM, I'VE WATCHED IT 3 TIMES IN ONE DAY, TODAY!!!!  AM I THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!

Started by Mrs.Sarah_Emmett_Cullen

12 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by crazycatlady25

Which New Moon DVD to buy???

I'm sure this has been discussed, but I just don't know which New Moon DVD to buy, since everyone has something different.  Which one are y…

Started by Holly

1 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by ashley

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...