All Discussions Tagged 'Movie' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

I know there is a post about possible songs for the New Moon Soundtrack. What I intend with this post is not only song suggestions but also…

Started by Jess' Cullen Martins {Dracula}

113 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Jessica Dalton

BREAKING DAWN - Your Top 10 Scenes To Be In The Movie/s?

Which 10 scenes definitely HAVE to be in the movie in your opinion? I've just been flicking through my book - there are so many that i thin…

Started by ElarieJaymes

23 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Bree Cullen

Finally, Eclipse in India!!

Hey, I saw the movie tonight(29th July, special preview). Frankly speaking, I didn't like it,at all. God! it was awful. I think that Mellis…

Started by Prajakta

1 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Prajakta

Eclipse Movie-who's excited?!?!?!

Eclipse is out tomorrow at midnight!! who's going??

Started by Anna Marie Roberts

12 Jul 5, 2010

BREAKING DAWN - 1 Movie or 2 ? (Small Spoiler)

Do you think they should make the final installment in the twilight saga into one movie or two? Obviously 2 movies means more of Edward/Jac…

Started by ElarieJaymes

1 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Rachel Crespi

NEW MOON London Premiere Cast Interviews

Hello, Twilighters. If anyone is interested, Absolute Radio's red carpet interviews from the London premiere of Twilight 'New Moon' are no…

Started by Nigel dorty

0 Nov 12, 2009

Challenge for Summit to Make Breaking Dawn - Someone Help

Well if your like me you've been reading all of these websites back and forth is the movie going to be made or not is it going to be split…

Started by GatorVamp79

0 Aug 25, 2009

Did you like the movie?

I loved it! I think it would have been better if it had had a better budget but other than that Great!

Started by Ericka Lautner

2 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Mrs.Cullen-lautner

What do you want to see in New Moon?

Seeing as New Moon will be on our screens in the not too distant future, I thought this would be a cool discussion. These are the big scen…

Started by Joanne

32 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by ♥Little Blonde Vampire♥

Should Breaking Dawn Be 2 Movies Beacause of the Amount of Content?

So..If Breaking Dawn is made in to a movie do we think 1 movie limit time is enough to include ALL the content?

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

19 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by iLoveJacobBlAck:)

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...