All Discussions Tagged 'New' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Twilight New Moon Cake - Made for my daughter

Thought some of you guys might get a kick out of this. :) My just-turned 8-year-old asked me to make her a Twilight cake for her Birthday.…

Started by Cassandra Tiensivu

4 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by catherine

Will You Cry When You See New Moon??

Yes I will cry!! When Edward leaves, it's going to be hard not too!!

Started by Samantha Jurina

1 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Cleo

O.K. I GOT IT (READ THIS AND REPLY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ROBERT PATTINSON)

I have read a lot of zens and spent hours on the coumputer, so i have found out........ ladys........... that.................... will read…

Started by caroline martinez

2 Sep 7, 2009

Favorite kissing moment

What is your favorite Edward/Bella kissing moment. It can be from any book or the movie, Have Fun!!!!

Started by Lex527

19 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Christina shay

Would Edward loved Bella in the beginning if this was the case???

I read Midnight Sun and it showed what Edward thought of all the regular human students. He didn't care about them or notice them. But he n…

Started by TwiHard1901

7 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by FayeCullen♥UKdream

New Moon wolves

This question might need to be moved to a previous thread: Is it just me or does the wolf Jacob phases into look like a cartoon wolf? In Tw…

Started by Cindy

0 Aug 9, 2009

What do you think?

1)Do you think New Moon is going to be better than Twilight? 2)Is anyone else worried about the acting in New Moon? Do you think the acting…

Started by Laura Lynn Whitlock Cullen

7 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Bella_Cullen_Original

TwiCon 2009 Coverage

Here's links to some of the TwiCon 2009 coverage my website did. There's more I'll post here later after I get it all up online. This is a…

Started by MovieGeekFeed

0 Aug 8, 2009

Naked?

What do you guys think about Jamie revealing that there is a Naked scene in New Moon? im supa excited about it! hopefully it wont be one of…

Started by Laura Lynn Whitlock Cullen

2 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Mrs. Marcelli Cullen

What do you want to see in New Moon?

Seeing as New Moon will be on our screens in the not too distant future, I thought this would be a cool discussion. These are the big scen…

Started by Joanne

32 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by ♥Little Blonde Vampire♥

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...