All Discussions Tagged 'New' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Falling for the crystal like vampire or the warm furry werewolf?

Edward, the handsome sparklie golden eyed ice cold blood - drinking vampire or Jacob, the warm muscular tan over - sized werewolf? Who wou…

Started by Linzie Crystal Fai

8 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by kristenlovesrob

What Are You Looking for in New Moon

I know everyone is looking forward to New Moon in November. In Twilight there was some scenes that we all wanted to see and didn't or we sa…

Started by Team Really Can't Choose:)

4 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by sterling lautner

Aro, Marcus & Caius??

So...There are rumours that Ben Barnes will be possibly cast as the part of Aro...but do we really think he can cut it as the lead of the V…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

5 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by SIddhartha Nambiar

Kristen Stewart to play Joan Jett!!

I'm sure everyone has their own opinion on this one!! ( I love you guys!! ) So tell us what you think!! You think she will "pull it off", o…

Started by Caroll Loves Twilight

3 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by Brittany Gaskill

Fan videos of the trio and the cliff dive?

I make them and I want your opinions....tell me what you think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abgtqb3E4eI

Started by Samantha Elise

0 Jun 13, 2009

How will they make Jacob taller?

Jacob is suppose to be 6'4 plus, so how are they going to make him taller than Edward? Cause TL is very short. Are they going to pull a Lor…

Started by Zoe York

6 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Tey Launter

New Moon Movie

Sorry If there is already a thread on this - I skimmed through and didn't see anything, but then I'm new to all this... Just wondered what…

Started by Lori Cullen

1 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Lori Cullen

Lucas Grabeel NOT to play Alec. So who Is your Ideal Alec?

Who's your Ideal Alec then, played Alongside Dakota as his twin Jane?

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

3 May 12, 2009
Reply by embry. i am da alpha! team jj!!!

New Moon Cliffsnotes?

Now I know this may sound way DUMB... but I was wondering if anyone knew if New Moon had Cliffsnotes... I know that makes me sound lazy lik…

Started by Monika Lopez

3 May 9, 2009
Reply by Monika Lopez

New Moon Video

So we already know that in the movie Bella will have visions of Edward (corresponding to the parts in the book where she listens to his voi…

Started by Kayky Brito

1 May 7, 2009
Reply by Daidalos Falvius

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...