All Discussions Tagged 'New' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you think this could be the intro Song for New Moon?

My friend found this and we both think it would make the perfect intro. Do you agree? If so, how can we get the folks who choose music for…

Started by Jennifer Deal

0 Apr 24, 2009

The Movie NEW MOON,so excited :]

OMG.i cant wait fer the movie hbu?

Started by nadeline

2 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Jessye

Jacobs Car?

wat do you think? this might just be jacobs Volkswagen Rabbit!!! Wat do you think LET ME KNOW!!! You know that set of red buildings out…

Started by Chelz (Team Claire,Floor,Emma) x

0 Mar 28, 2009

Twifans - Our Twilight Soundtrack and Our New Moon Soundtrack

Twilight 1. Breaking Bejamin - So Cold - Chosen by Dustin Masen Cullen DOWNLOAD HERE Show me how it ends, It's alright Show me how def…

Started by Jess (Team Hexagon Love)

1 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Jacksons Girl (adoptive TwiMom)

Taylor Lautner on the radio LIVE Monday !!

Yes he will be on the air LIVE on BlogTalkRadio's Stardish Radio Monday at 9pET.. He will be on from the set of New Moon !!

Started by BlogTalkRadio

1 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Alison Genet

Which Scene is going to be to be the best or is the best out of Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse and Breaking Dawn?

i carnt wait for new moon the bit were he leaves her but i think beaking dawn will be the best movie what do you think?

Started by CaraCullen

0 Feb 28, 2009

Show your support for Breaking Dawn The Movie!

Right, so as we all know...New Moon starts filming in Vancouver and Italy next month and there are rumours that Eclipse will be filmed soon…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

8 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by ElizabethJaneCullen

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...