All Discussions Tagged 'Pattinson' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is "Forever" Really the Beginning or End?

After I heard about Kristen's affair, it took me awhile to let it sink in. I cried for about an hour. I removed my posters of her, because…

Started by MsTWILIGHTfan15

2 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Liz

New pics London Premiere Breaking Dawn

Source - Via @Cristian_fas 

Started by Adele

0 Dec 29, 2011

In Touch Weekly: Rob and Kristen had a Secret Wedding. . .

Okay. I saw this and thought it was BS. Kristen clearly stated she was not ready for marriage. She wanted to see how her career was going t…

8 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by MsTWILIGHTfan15

I wrote a poem about how I feel about Robert Pattinson :]

So here it is, I hope you guys like it :]   MY WISH:   This wish upon this shining star, Is like a wish asked to a fallen one. One look fro…

Started by Gracie Chacon

12 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Nicole Cullen

Is Taylor Lautner hotter than Robert Patterson?

Who do you think is hotter, outside of the film and why? I'm a straight guy, so I wouldn't know how to say really, but I think both guys ar…

Started by Black Green Eyed One (Shapes)

14 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Jamie

Which twilight book is your favorite and why? And do you like breaking dawn and why?

My favorite book is breaking dawn because renesmee is in it and  Bella gts tyrned in to a vampire

Started by Mariah smorginsborg

3 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Cecilu Masen

Which twilight book is your favorite and why? And do you like breaking dawn and why?

My favorite book is breaking dawn because renesmee is in it and  Bella gts tyrned in to a vampire

Started by Mariah smorginsborg

1 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by srry!onlydatevampires<3

If you meet Robert Pattinson - what would you like to say to him?

Okey, IF you saw Robert Pattinson what you would like to say to him? Once you get yourself back up after fainting. ;) What thoughts you wou…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

11 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by laquever

The Commentaries on the DVDs

So I as just wondering who else here has watched the TW, NM, & EC dvd's with the commentary. Which one is your favorite? Learn anything…

Started by Pennybug Cullen

7 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by wolfgirl40

Christmas Robert Pattinson/ Twilight Video!!!!

Hey Twifans!!!!    I posted this in a blog, but I know some of you don't check the blogs, so, I thought I'd post it here, too! I made a Chr…

0 Dec 25, 2010

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...