All Discussions Tagged 'Renesmee' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Midnight Sunrise ch. 3

Author's Note: I'm so sorry this is up so late, I've left Twifans forgotten because I found fanfiction.net, and that site is amazing! It's…

Started by Gracie Chacon

5 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Rachel Cullen

Midnight Sunrise ch.4

MIDNIGHT SUNRISE Chapter Four: Visitor I turned around -surprised to listen to his voice- but I feigned happiness and placed a genuine lo…

Started by Gracie Chacon

15 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

Midnight Sunrise Ch. 2 (good one)

second part of my Renesmee C. fanfic MIDNIGHT SUNRISE CHAPTER 2 “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” It was beautiful. My eyes started to fill up with tears. T…

Started by Gracie Chacon

12 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

MIDNIGHT SUNRISE *A Renesmee Story*

this is a fanfiction story about Renesmee C. MIDNIGHT SUNRISE PREFACE: I was running through a thick forest, trying to escape from the dark…

Started by Gracie Chacon

27 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

Renesmee

Renesmee's prov.    Right after I open my eyes I run down stairs and ask mom,"mommy can I go to Jake's??please??" she smiles Nd nods,"sure…

Started by Vocoloids.

3 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

What Do You Think Will Happen 2 Renesmee (nessi) after breaking dawn

we all no how bella had set things up so just in case they had to fight volturi renesmee and jacob could run to Rio so they might be safe b…

Started by Angel Smith

3 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Dazzled Wolf Girl

Could This Girl Pull Off Renesmee?

This is Maya, my sister. She's three, and I think kind of looks like Renesmee. I got asked if this was photoshopped, but it's just been a…

Started by ElarieJaymes

1 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Caroline Cullen

Is that the same Girl...? ( Renesmee)

Started by ivy Masen

1 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by ♥ ♥ ♥ Roxy<3dwardCullen ♥ ♥ ♥

Give me your opinions for Renesmee Carlie Cullen.

I think Gemma Ellis Devine. And her.  And this last cutie.  Remember, they don't have to actors and actresses! They can be any little gir…

Started by Sarah

2 May 27, 2010
Reply by Sarah

My Renesmee Fanfiction

Summer Equinox:Renesmee Tale by ~LittleMissIndiKitsch See the rest on deviantartChapter One: Happy BirthdayThe sun filtered through the cot…

Started by Indie

0 May 27, 2010

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...