All Discussions Tagged 'Rob' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My personal opinion about Kristen Cheating on Rob

Some people say I am too harsh on Kristen and I should give her a break. This is what I feel and do not understand why some people just don…

Started by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

0 Aug 19, 2012

Is "Forever" Really the Beginning or End?

After I heard about Kristen's affair, it took me awhile to let it sink in. I cried for about an hour. I removed my posters of her, because…

Started by MsTWILIGHTfan15

2 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Liz

In Touch Weekly: Rob and Kristen had a Secret Wedding. . .

Okay. I saw this and thought it was BS. Kristen clearly stated she was not ready for marriage. She wanted to see how her career was going t…

8 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by MsTWILIGHTfan15

If you meet Robert Pattinson - what would you like to say to him?

Okey, IF you saw Robert Pattinson what you would like to say to him? Once you get yourself back up after fainting. ;) What thoughts you wou…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

11 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by laquever

Christmas Robert Pattinson/ Twilight Video!!!!

Hey Twifans!!!!    I posted this in a blog, but I know some of you don't check the blogs, so, I thought I'd post it here, too! I made a Chr…

0 Dec 25, 2010

Some great GIFs! :D

Rob's Eclipse training           Eclipse (fight training)         Rob meet fans   *lol* --> Rob's fa…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

0 Nov 3, 2010

Rob playing the piano

Had to share this, I had never seen it:         So beautiful!

Started by Scarlet Isabella

13 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Scarlet Isabella

Rob's other movies

Hey guys. I have been on this mission to watch every Rob Pattinson movie out there. I discovered him through the Twilight Series, but after…

Started by Malina

13 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by D

Robten or Taysten? its neither its Trobsten

I am so tired of Robsten people blah blah blah oh shut up I think its Taysten but then I see kristen with rob then i see her with taylor w…

Started by βειια Sωαη

4 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by βειια Sωαη

Love & Lust ruin everything!!!!!!!

Ok so i love the idea of Edward & Bella being 2gether in real life i just think that it would b better if they had waited till all the…

Started by Leah Cullen

0 Feb 13, 2010

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...