All Discussions Tagged 'Rob' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Video I created with my band's music :)

I made this video using my own band's music. No copyright intended with the pictures just having fun! Enjoy... http://www.youtube.com/watc

Started by Jess Loberstein

0 Nov 14, 2009

Will Kristen Stewart's negative attitude HURT the Twilight Saga?

We all love Twilight for different reasons. One of the major reasons I love Twilight is due to the chemistry between Bella and Edward (not…

Started by J

49 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by jhstpa

Twilight filming in a hurry?

This question might need to be moved to a previous thread: When watching the Twilight DVD and listening to the audio comments by, Catherine…

Started by Cindy

0 Aug 9, 2009

Tyler not mentioned on DVD

Hello, While watching the DVD where Kristen, Rob and Catherine discuss the movie and make comments, they comment on most of the other star…

Started by Cindy

0 Aug 3, 2009

Kristen stewart

What are the thoughts of Kristen Stewart from the moment she broke up with her bf? May be Robert Pattinson?

Started by Catalina

0 Jun 20, 2009

Rob being a bit rude? What do you think?

I was reading this article that Hisgoldeneyes.com was telling me to read, and its about these girls encounter with Rob and some of the cast…

Started by TwiHard1901

10 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by MissGigglesPink

The guys in the cast often where similar hats lol?

Dont you find it strange that most of the guys in the Twilight cast wear similar hats. Kinda like beanies? lol. Rob, Taylor, Jackson, and K…

Started by TwiHard1901

0 Mar 24, 2009

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...