All Discussions Tagged 'Robert' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rob's other movies

Hey guys. I have been on this mission to watch every Rob Pattinson movie out there. I discovered him through the Twilight Series, but after…

Started by Malina

13 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by D

Robsten vs. Taysten - I don't get it??

I don't know..may get burned at the stake for saying this but why is it ok to say Robsten but it's like committing a sin if someone prefer…

Started by TwiORdiE

17 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Samantha N. Szczyrbak

Twilight page....

Just a question....if this is the ultimate Twilight fan base why is it when I pull up photos & stuff to look @ the Twilight people (esp…

Started by Becca Pattinson

0 Aug 31, 2010

Did you know the Robert Pattinson figure is at Madame Tussauds Hollywood?

We all know and love him from his role in the Twilight Saga and now Robert Pattinson has been immortalized in wax at Madame Tussauds! Madam…

Started by Allied Live

0 Jun 30, 2010

Should Robert be replaced????

ok so there are like a lot of people that have been saying that Robert Pattinson should not be Edward Cullen. i personally think that Rober…

Started by lala cullen

54 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Danniiellee Cullen

Remember Me reviews

I saw Remember Me today(March,12,2010) and wanted to know your reviews on the movie.    First off I cried like a baby at the twist ending.…

Started by Emily Minnotte

1 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by edward will you marry me, girl

Remember Me

Ok, I'm so excited to see this movie.   First, I want to ask what you think is going to happen in the movie. Sadly, it hurts me to even thi…

Started by Emily Minnotte

2 Mar 7, 2010

Making out with Robert Pattinson

This is my second dream where I make out with Robert Pattinson.  The first one was a little different, we were in a room with a lot of peop…

Started by vabulus

0 Feb 10, 2010

5 Degrees Of Robert and Kristen

Hi every1! i`d like to offer you to play a game called " 5 degrees of Robert and Kristen", it`s pretty funny and entertaining)) you just ne…

Started by Olga

0 Dec 22, 2009

Robert is Bothered

http://www.robertisbothered.com bahaha, has anyone seen this? Jimmy Fallon skits.

Started by sarah moore

0 Dec 3, 2009

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...