All Discussions Tagged 'Robert' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If you could describe twilight in a word, what would it be?

Today I was wondering which word describe twilight the best.. and I couldn't choose one... What do you think? If you could describe twiligh…

Started by Jess' Cullen Martins {Dracula}

57 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by The Believers ☂

NEW MOON London Premiere Cast Interviews

Hello, Twilighters. If anyone is interested, Absolute Radio's red carpet interviews from the London premiere of Twilight 'New Moon' are no…

Started by Nigel dorty

0 Nov 12, 2009

<3

Who thinks ROBBERT PATTINSON is hawt?!?!

Started by Kelsey Beeckman

6 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by sj

Team Robert/Team Taylor

I want to know what you think about these two Hollywood heartthrobs. Are you totally for Team Robert Our, Are you totally for Team Taylor??

Started by Emily Minnotte

4 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by ♥ Tanya Marie Sagendorf♥

Which truly are you --- Rob, Edward, or Rob and Edward?

After reading Miley Cyrus' dish on Twilight, saying in Teen Vogue that --- "Girls aren't really in love with Rob [Pattinson]. "They're in l…

Started by tet_d

15 Sep 9, 2009

O.K. I GOT IT (READ THIS AND REPLY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ROBERT PATTINSON)

I have read a lot of zens and spent hours on the coumputer, so i have found out........ ladys........... that.................... will read…

Started by caroline martinez

2 Sep 7, 2009

Favorite kissing moment

What is your favorite Edward/Bella kissing moment. It can be from any book or the movie, Have Fun!!!!

Started by Lex527

19 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Christina shay

IFF Rob & K.stew ARE dating for the time that they are doing eclipse and something bad happens in there relationship(break-up) do you think this will effect there parts in the breaking dawn serie(s)

Comment about what you may think will happen iff or when they are dating and then they break-up.. how you think there chemistry will be or…

Started by Jessica Gillespie

5 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Janet Anthony

do you THINK theres a Robesten?!

Comment here and put your opinions about Robsten, whether you think there a couple or not. Any comments welcome, share your theories. x

Started by Jessica Gillespie

9 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Athena

Rovert Pattinson and Kristen Stewert

Ive been reading about Robert and Kristen.. Apparentley getting together.. But i dont know what is happening.. People say they have saw the…

Started by Twilight Obessessed :P

1 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Twilight Obessessed :P

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...