All Discussions Tagged 'Rosalie' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Life is Not So Normal Anymore-Part Fourteen-Happy Birthday

Well I'm Back!!!!I hate school sometimes and this is one of them!It interferes with my writing dang it! I hope you guys like it. So Sorry f…

Started by Sarah Elizabeth

0 Sep 22, 2011

New "Breaking Dawn" Pictures

Okay. Here are new twilight:Breaking Dawn Pictures Rob and Kirsten on a boat Kirsten and Rob. Taylor and Nikki Reed. Dose Rosalie look "fat…

Started by Justine.

13 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Justine.

Hmmm what scene are you looking forward to in Eclipse

I'm personally looking forward to... the Rosalie scene and the fight scene annnd the marrige proposal! :)

Started by Renesmee Carlie Cullen

14 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Lilly

Rosalie Hale - A Short Fan Fiction

It was cold. Very cold for late April. Her golden hair shimmered in the moonlight, flowing freely down her back; an angel fallen from the s…

Started by ElarieJaymes

1 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Bellalove

Rosalie Hale - Fan Fiction

This is a short fan fiction, written by me, describing Rosalie's last human experience in more detail. It was cold. Very cold for late Apri…

Started by ElarieJaymes

0 Mar 4, 2010

Which Twilight Character Are You xxx ???

I Think I Am Like Jasper Coz Im Freaky And My Eyes Are Wide xxx Write Who You Think You Are And Why

Started by LoopyLaura - Team Jasper

6 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by LoopyLaura - Team Jasper

What Character are you most like, and why?

Out of all the fabu characters of the Twilight Saga what character(s) are you most like???

Started by Jane Clearwater

11 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by topaz

What Character would you go to if.....

... you were upset? Hyper? Flirty? etc... This is how it plays for me (totally inspired by a discussion in the chat...) Jasper- to be…

Started by Jacksons Girl (adoptive TwiMom)

12 May 18, 2009
Reply by DANA

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...