All Discussions Tagged 'Stewart' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is "Forever" Really the Beginning or End?

After I heard about Kristen's affair, it took me awhile to let it sink in. I cried for about an hour. I removed my posters of her, because…

Started by MsTWILIGHTfan15

2 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Liz

New pics London Premiere Breaking Dawn

Source - Via @Cristian_fas 

Started by Adele

0 Dec 29, 2011

In Touch Weekly: Rob and Kristen had a Secret Wedding. . .

Okay. I saw this and thought it was BS. Kristen clearly stated she was not ready for marriage. She wanted to see how her career was going t…

Started by MsTWILIGHTfan15

8 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by MsTWILIGHTfan15

Please Read! Stop the Hate. Twifans lets unite!

Okay so after watching the video where Chelsea hates on Kristen, it made me really upset.   Being a really big Kristen Stewart and Twilight…

Started by I.Luv.Eduardo aka Edward

9 Nov 15, 2011

The Commentaries on the DVDs

So I as just wondering who else here has watched the TW, NM, & EC dvd's with the commentary. Which one is your favorite? Learn anything…

Started by Pennybug Cullen

7 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by wolfgirl40

Is Kristen attending the golden globes?

I know there's been speculation about whether or not Kristen will be there and I was wondering if there is any more recent news about her a…

Started by Abigail Smith

0 Jan 16, 2011

Bella's Wedding Dress

Has a designer for the wedding dress in Breaking Dawn been confirmed yet? Not that my opinion matters but I found this beautiful design by…

Started by Lana

1 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Robertfanxxxx

KStew's hair...

Does anyone else also think that Kristen Stewart has the most beautiful hair? I mean, the woman can do anything and it still looks great...…

Started by Lana

2 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

WHAT DO YOU THINK KRISTEN WILL WEAR FOR HER WEDDING GOWN ? WHO WILL DESIGN AND MAKE IT?

WHAT DO YOU THINK KRISTEN WILL WEAR FOR HER WEDDING GOWN ? WHO WILL DESIGN AND MAKE IT? I am very curious about k-stews wedding gown ! im s…

Started by Ayzan Stewart™

6 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Elise

When is the best time to travel to the Breaking Dawn set in Baton Rouge?! HELP!

Good afternoon guys! I’ve been following twifans for a long time now, and I’ve never posted anything so bear with me! My friend and I have…

Started by Renee McCarthy

0 Oct 21, 2010

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...