All Discussions Tagged 'The' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The cullens get caught 4

So i just said there was a knock at the door.     " I'll get it, Esme." He walked up to the door and opened it. " Oh thank god! It's you!…

Started by Nicole Cullen

5 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

The cullens get caught 3

As u may know everyone is staring at dr. Cullen. He has desperatly tried to change the subject, but people just can't forget what was on th…

Started by Nicole Cullen

2 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

The cullens get caught 2

As I was saying:  The boss was calling the cullens. The other dude was calling the press and Joe, was calling the police. So stop wonderi…

Started by Nicole Cullen

7 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

The cullens get caught 1 (after preview)

" MY GOD! THAT'S DOCTOR CULLEN!" " OF COARSE THAT'S HIM!" Yelled Joe in reply. Then he clicked play again. The Cullens spotted their enemy…

Started by Nicole Cullen

3 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

A Different Point of View 3

After many years Carlisle became totally immune to the scent of human blood. He began studying the arts. Once, he was studying in Italy and…

Started by Nicole Cullen

3 Jun 21, 2011

Rob's other movies

Hey guys. I have been on this mission to watch every Rob Pattinson movie out there. I discovered him through the Twilight Series, but after…

Started by Malina

13 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by D

Teen Choice Drama Award - Remember Me or The Runaways?

I couldn't decide when i was voting - i actually resorted to flipping a coin. I went with the runaways, but i think tomorrow i'll go for re…

Started by ElarieJaymes

2 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by LoveDrunk4RobPattz

Twilight rocks

I can't get enough of twilight it's the best book in the world!!!!!!!

Started by Alice Marie Brandon (a.k.a) Aj

0 Jun 2, 2010

The runawys soundtrack

I wonder if anyone know where you can get the runaways soundtrack? I have looked everywhere!  I would really like to hear Kristen and Dakot…

Started by twilighter

0 May 16, 2010
Reply by twilighter

The people who made the Twilight movie should have added the Blood Testing chapter

One of the best part of the book...AND THEY CUT IT OUT... i like the movie and think they did preety well but really?

Started by Purdy Shepherd

10 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Londonvamp1

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...