All Discussions Tagged 'Twilight' (127)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber…

Started by Yvette

619 Sep 2
Reply by Rennesmee Cullen

REVIVE

People, people, people! May I have your attention please!? Now, where are all my Twihards at!? I remember the good old days when I'd sign i…

Started by Dena Bella Cullen

1 Aug 31
Reply by Rachel Cave

Has Anyone read this Twilight Inspired Book?

If you guys want to read a beautifully written book inspired by the Twilight Saga, check this book out: https://www.ebookit.com/books/0000

Started by Veronica Linn Fowler

0 Nov 21, 2013

Is "Forever" Really the Beginning or End?

After I heard about Kristen's affair, it took me awhile to let it sink in. I cried for about an hour. I removed my posters of her, because…

Started by MsTWILIGHTfan15

2 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Liz

My book is finally finished..................

I have written a book inspired by the Twilight Saga..............anyone interested in reading it please email me at vlf467@hotmail.com for…

Started by Veronica Linn Fowler

3 Jun 25, 2012

Twilight's Meadow scene: Why did Edward sing to himself?

While reading the famous Meadow scene of Twilight, I am always intrigued by these little mysteries; did you ever wonder, too? ......   1) W…

Started by Michelle Monroe

0 Jun 6, 2012

The Twilight Saga ♥

Who else can't wait? Well I know I can't. Ever since Twilight I have been intrigued with the whole story. The whole thing is brilliant! I c…

Started by Isabella Marie Swan Masen Cullen

0 Mar 22, 2012

twilight family feud

So now they are starting two other teams, team Jasper and team Emmett. Who else thinks it's a bad idea? Or even a good idea? Opinions on th…

Started by Carolina Ayala

6 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Carolina Ayala

Breaking dawn cut off long after birth?

I was watching Twilight on tv last night and there was a tv spot for Breaking dawn. Surprise right?! LOL. But it was a new tv spot I hadn't…

Started by FuzzyWolfLuvJBJ

14 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by FuzzyWolfLuvJBJ

Defending Like a Vampire: Have you ever had to defend your obsession? What Happened?

I brought this up, because I was defending the Twilight Saga and a young man told me off. This is what he said:  @MsTWILIGHTfan15 If you do…

Started by MsTWILIGHTfan15

15 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by MsTWILIGHTfan15

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...