All Discussions Tagged 'Twilight' (126)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has Anyone read this Twilight Inspired Book?

If you guys want to read a beautifully written book inspired by the Twilight Saga, check this book out: https://www.ebookit.com/books/0000

Started by Veronica Linn Fowler

0 Nov 21, 2013

How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WHERE U ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber…

Started by Yvette

618 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Rilee

Is "Forever" Really the Beginning or End?

After I heard about Kristen's affair, it took me awhile to let it sink in. I cried for about an hour. I removed my posters of her, because…

Started by MsTWILIGHTfan15

2 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Liz

My book is finally finished..................

I have written a book inspired by the Twilight Saga..............anyone interested in reading it please email me at vlf467@hotmail.com for…

Started by Veronica Linn Fowler

3 Jun 25, 2012

Twilight's Meadow scene: Why did Edward sing to himself?

While reading the famous Meadow scene of Twilight, I am always intrigued by these little mysteries; did you ever wonder, too? ......   1) W…

Started by Michelle Monroe

0 Jun 6, 2012

The Twilight Saga ♥

Who else can't wait? Well I know I can't. Ever since Twilight I have been intrigued with the whole story. The whole thing is brilliant! I c…

Started by Isabella Marie Swan Masen Cullen

0 Mar 22, 2012

twilight family feud

So now they are starting two other teams, team Jasper and team Emmett. Who else thinks it's a bad idea? Or even a good idea? Opinions on th…

Started by Carolina Ayala

6 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Carolina Ayala

Breaking dawn cut off long after birth?

I was watching Twilight on tv last night and there was a tv spot for Breaking dawn. Surprise right?! LOL. But it was a new tv spot I hadn't…

Started by FuzzyWolfLuvJBJ

14 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by FuzzyWolfLuvJBJ

Defending Like a Vampire: Have you ever had to defend your obsession? What Happened?

I brought this up, because I was defending the Twilight Saga and a young man told me off. This is what he said:  @MsTWILIGHTfan15 If you do…

Started by MsTWILIGHTfan15

15 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by MsTWILIGHTfan15

Twilight Halloween!!!

Hey Guys,    Just wondered if anyone is planning on having a Twilight themed Halloween gathering. I would love to have one in my area but I…

Started by Laylah Cullen

2 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Laylah Cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...