All Discussions Tagged 'Twilight' (126)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Taylor Lautner on the radio LIVE Monday !!

Yes he will be on the air LIVE on BlogTalkRadio's Stardish Radio Monday at 9pET.. He will be on from the set of New Moon !!

Started by BlogTalkRadio

1 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Alison Genet

Which Scene is going to be to be the best or is the best out of Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse and Breaking Dawn?

i carnt wait for new moon the bit were he leaves her but i think beaking dawn will be the best movie what do you think?

Started by CaraCullen

0 Feb 28, 2009

At the End of Dusk! My Twilight Fan-fic ( for the Fan-pire's Contest) Ch. 2! Rated NC-17

Please note none of the Characters belong to me, they belong Stephanie Meyer! OH and also this Chapter might not have things suitable for r…

Started by Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri)

4 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Woonton

Show your support for Breaking Dawn The Movie!

Right, so as we all know...New Moon starts filming in Vancouver and Italy next month and there are rumours that Eclipse will be filmed soon…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

8 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by ElizabethJaneCullen

At the End of Dusk! My Twilight Fan-fic ( for the Fan-pire's Contest)

Summary: Hey Everyone this is just a short fan-fic of Twilight...well it is actually based a few years after the series is done with! SO WA…

Started by Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri)

1 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Catherine_Cookie(Team Dimitri)

How awesome is Larry Carroll?

I mean, seriously, the dude is great! I know it's his job and all,but he is a Twilight guy, and he went to extra lengths to get us MTV's Tw…

Started by Joanne

1 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Twilighter76

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...