All Discussions Tagged 'Twilight' (127)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Twilight Halloween!!!

Hey Guys,    Just wondered if anyone is planning on having a Twilight themed Halloween gathering. I would love to have one in my area but I…

Started by Laylah Cullen

2 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Laylah Cullen

My Story(plz look)

This is a story I wrote in wat should hv happen between Jacob and bella starting at eclpise wen Jacob kissed her! Bella-wen Jacob kissed m…

Started by Vocoloids.

10 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

WOW.. THIS TRAILER!!!

CHECK THIS OUT GUYS!! Ok so .. OBVIOUSLY the trailer is amazing but.. Listen to the song on the soundtrack.. I've never heard of them befor…

Started by Twighlight Fan

0 Jul 23, 2011

Twilight Parties at Comic Con

I was just wondering if there are any twilight related parties at Comic Con. I know there are other's (pirate themed etc) but would like to…

Started by Laylah Cullen

0 Jul 14, 2011

OMG Deleted Scenes!!!

Go on YouTube, look up twilight deleted scenes!!! After u look it up, comment on ur fav!!! I LOVE the one with Carlisle+Esme!!!

Started by Nicole Cullen

1 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

Cullen clan

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

8 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Black Green Eyed One (Shapes)

Bella Swan: Better as a vampire or human?

Do you like Bella as a vampire or human better?   My Vote: Vampire. Human Bella appears weak and helpless in the movies, but I don't think…

Started by The Mockingjay

7 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by srry!onlydatevampires<3

Who is the best TWIDaD ??? For father's Day !!!

Personally I think Edward, because well I'm team Edward and that he didn't have time to prepare for having a daughter !!!  In second place…

Started by NatalieCullen4VR!!!

6 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by NatalieCullen4VR!!!

What are true Werewolves like in Twilight?

We know from the book they are three main groups: human, werewolf and  vampire. And sub divisions of those groups are hybrids, shapeshifter…

Started by Black Green Eyed One (Shapes)

3 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

How Long Did It Take You To Read The Twilight Series, and what did you feel like when you first started reading the series WAS ADDICTED AFTER THE FIRST BOOK

As i was coming to the end of Eclipse, i notice that it only took me 1 and 1/2 weeks to finish the first 3 books. It is so weird i remeber…

Started by Yvette

13 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by The Mockingjay

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...