All Discussions Tagged 'Twilight' (126)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Part 2 of my whole 5th Twilight book, Sudden Thunder so far. If you've read some of it in other forums, here is even more. Read and comment please!

Okay everyone, as most of you know, I can only put a certain amount of words on here, so I had to split up my book onto two different forum…

Started by ♥Little Blonde Vampire♥

47 May 30, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

New Part 1 of my whole 5th Twilight book, Sudden Thunder so far. If you've read some of it in other forums, here is even more. Read and comment please!

I can only put a certain amount of words on here, so I had to split up my book onto two different forums. After you're done reading my book…

Started by ♥Little Blonde Vampire♥

9 May 30, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Hanna Black

A world without twilight?

What would haopen if stephenie Meyer never wrote twilight ? And how would you feel about it

Started by Taylor otero

1 May 4, 2011
Reply by Ally Cullen

Is the Twilight Series a good role model for young girls?

Let me start off by saying that I am Twilight fan. Meyer's stories are very captivating, and I read through them all within two weeks. So f…

Started by Wendy Smith

0 May 1, 2011

Anyone going to the NJ Twilight Convention in Parsippany, NJ -July 29-31 2011

Just wondering if anyone is going to the Twilight Convention in NJ in July 2011? I'm in Long Island, NY and am disappointed they don't have…

Started by T J

0 Apr 5, 2011

True Blood/Twilight Similarities

I have noticed some similarities between Twilight and True Blood.. Just wondering if anyone else noticed, here's some I have noticed; 1. Bo…

Started by Emma Louise

5 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Emma Louise

Renesmee

Renesmee's prov.    Right after I open my eyes I run down stairs and ask mom,"mommy can I go to Jake's??please??" she smiles Nd nods,"sure…

Started by Vocoloids.

3 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

The Commentaries on the DVDs

So I as just wondering who else here has watched the TW, NM, & EC dvd's with the commentary. Which one is your favorite? Learn anything…

Started by Pennybug Cullen

7 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by wolfgirl40

What is Your Favourite Book? Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse or Breaking Dawn?

I Love them all and the all made me cry but new moon made me cry the most soo i think that one is my favourite one but breaking dawn is soo…

Started by CaraCullen

14 Jan 12, 2011

Favorite Twilight iPad/iPhone and Android apps?

What are your favorite Twilight iPad, iPhone and Android apps? 

Started by Twilidiot

0 Jan 10, 2011

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...