All Discussions Tagged 'Vampire' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jackson Rathbone (Jasper Hale) will be on The Bob Rivers Show TODAY!

Jackson Rathbone and his band 100 Monkeys will be on The Bob Rivers Show  today at 9:30 PST. You can stream live or download the podcast af…

Started by kyletheintern

1 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by kyletheintern

Bella Swan: Better as a vampire or human?

Do you like Bella as a vampire or human better?   My Vote: Vampire. Human Bella appears weak and helpless in the movies, but I don't think…

Started by The Mockingjay

7 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by srry!onlydatevampires<3

Vampire Humanit From Dracula to The Cullens

I have already posted this as a blog but after seeing every one's responces i was curios to see what everyone else would have to say about…

Started by Samantha N. Szczyrbak

0 Sep 2, 2010

Fair Weather Friends (Roleplay: Serious Roleplayers Only!)

(Okay, since I couldn't see any roleplays, I decided to start one! Quick note: This is an Alternate Universe Roleplay. That means the chara…

Started by Sereen Volturi

0 Aug 7, 2010

Twilight Breaking Dawns Benjamin Found?

Guys, i think i have found the perfect actor to play Benjamin of the egyptian coven.He is perfect! Unknown Actor, 18 years old, black hair,…

Started by BenjaminAnkh

1 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by BenjaminAnkh

Not just Edward and Jacob.... Stefan and Damon well well

It has come to my attention that Edward and Jacob are not just the top fitties anymore. What are we gonna do girlies? We cant go against E…

Started by Gemma Squirt Cullen

0 Jun 22, 2010

What is everyone's top vampire movies?

I grew up with vampire movies since i was 5 back in 87 watching movies like Vamp, Fright Night, Dracula 1931 etc. on cable and video with m…

Started by Jonathan Lindsey

3 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Lindsey

The vampire diaries...

Ok.... So I'm reading the vampire diaries. I watch the show and LOVE it and so I thought I would read the books. I just got done with the f…

Started by Beck-ayy!

2 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by twilightitca

Vampire Kiss

My book called Vampire Kiss. its like Twilight except that they do sleep. Its about a girl called Sky who was a young 15 year old girl. She…

Started by Kelsey Oakes

7 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Kelsey Oakes

A doubt

Hey all!!!!! I don´t know if you remember (i hope you do) in Breaking Dawn when My Georgeos Edward transformed Bella he injected her his p…

Started by Carol Melissa Hernandez

8 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by sj

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...