All Discussions Tagged 'and' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is "Forever" Really the Beginning or End?

After I heard about Kristen's affair, it took me awhile to let it sink in. I cried for about an hour. I removed my posters of her, because…

Started by MsTWILIGHTfan15

2 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Liz

Midnight Sunrise ch. 5

MIDNIGHT SUNRISE    Chapter Five: What's Love? Oh my gosh. I am so dead. Jake is going to hate me. Oh crap! Jake's going to kill Nahuel! "J…

Started by Gracie Chacon

8 Nov 20, 2011

The story of Carlisle Cullen and Esme Anne Plat Evenson

Bella walked in and shut the door behind her and walked over to Carlisle and me. "Esme, Carlisle can you tell me your story of how you both…

Started by Alice Renesme Cullen

12 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Alice Renesme Cullen

Where will Bella were her crest in breaking dawn the movie ??!???!?

She is part of the family now, is she going to have a crest and will Renesme ?!??? And when Renesme grows up will Jacob have competition !!…

Started by NatalieCullen4VR!!!

7 Jun 1, 2011

Little Mackenzie Foy and paparazzi

Based on blogpost: Mackenzie Foy Out Grocery Shopping With Her Mom Feb23     I just saw that blogpost, and I'm really sad right now... We…

Started by ivy

3 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by ivy

My BD scrapbook

Breaking Dawn - Everlasting Love       “Now you know. No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you.” Bella (Breaking Dawn)     “Ed…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

7 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

Edward and Bella poem inspired by "Eclipse"

RIGHT HERE BY YOUR SIDE   You said to me that you love me Forever and my heart melted when you whisper those warm word to my ears   I lift…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

1 Oct 27, 2010

pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP! to take down the naked photos of edward and bella together it's gross and there are some yougner people on here not all fans o…

Started by mrs lautner

0 Jun 16, 2010

I decided to WRITE! thanx if u read it. Yes I did change the names beside for the people I have permission from. But Most people know who is who.

Third Grade it's long thats whats I thought as I approached the school doors. Why did I have to move they won't like me anyway.I missed Lib…

Started by Allison Louise Cullen *Secret*

1 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Allison Louise Cullen *Secret*

The vampire diaries...

Ok.... So I'm reading the vampire diaries. I watch the show and LOVE it and so I thought I would read the books. I just got done with the f…

Started by Beck-ayy!

2 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by twilightitca

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...