All Discussions Tagged 'and' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

taylor or robert

Who looks better out of Jacob and Edward?

Started by J@zzc@ stew@rd @k@ j@zz

3 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by carlie cullen

Video I created with my band's music :)

I made this video using my own band's music. No copyright intended with the pictures just having fun! Enjoy... http://www.youtube.com/watc

Started by Jess Loberstein

0 Nov 14, 2009

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: Very Much Together, Scaring Twilight Saga Studio

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are NOT engaged. Ignore any celebrity gossip stories to the contrary. However, the Twilight Saga co-s…

Started by sophieclaireXO

0 Sep 4, 2009

who will be the new bad boy

is jacob ready to take over edward or is edward ready to suck jacob black blood who do u think is a bad boy?

Started by the jacob-wolf

0 Aug 1, 2009

heyy

heyy pple do you think that they should go ut with eachothern you know edward cullen and bella i do if you think so plz tell me why

Started by Rivana Owen

1 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Rivana Owen

what songs do u think will be good for new moon ? and which artists should be in the cd ?

I think that the song "your not sorry "by taylor swift ,why its a kinda sad song and when edward leaves I think it would be perfect, and al…

Started by STUPID LAMB :) !

9 May 12, 2009
Reply by sky santos

Rob and Nikki together? What do you think?

To Twihards, Rob fanatics, and Nikki fanatics alike - What do you think of this? I first heard about Rob and Nikki rumored to be together…

Started by tet_d

3 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Lyndsay Anderson

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...