All Discussions Tagged 'bella' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is There a Happily Ever After for Robert & Kristen?

IS THERE A HAPPILY EVER AFTER for ROBERT & KRISTEN ... LIKE EDWARD & BELLA? Dear Friends, This is a message of FAITH HOPE AND LOVE…

Started by Deidre Madsen

0 Aug 19, 2012

i made tis video on breaking dawn, pls watch it and comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8T3AHwixBc&feature=g-upl&context=G29278afAUAAAAAAAAAA

Started by Mel Bucks

10 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Mel Bucks

GoldRun app lets you Pose with Edward, Bella, Jacob on your Iphone and share pics!

Hey Guys! i just found this really awesome app GoldRun ( bit.ly/cedb4j)  that is doing a Twilight Breaking Dawn campaign- you can take pict…

Started by Tiffany lin

0 Jan 9, 2012

Master of the Universe... HELP!!!!

can anyone send me the copy of 'master of the universe' pleaase!!!!! i havent read. it seems so interesting. just email me : littlemisscull…

Started by littlemisscullen05

3 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by littlemisscullen05

Breaking dawn please help!

Okay so, im from scotland as you may see from my last forum, i am such a big fan of rob, i love him loads and loads, more than anyone can i…

Started by Holly Hinds.

0 Oct 4, 2011

Twilight Saga Couples

So the couples in all of the Twilights Saga's are actually perfect couples for each other in real life! Am I the only one who thinks that?…

Started by Kayla♥Team Rosalie:))

2 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Rachel Cullen

It's a matter of which came first?

Do you think Jacob fell in love with Bella because  he was meant to imprint on the future child of Bella's? Do you think it was Nessie pull…

Started by Dazzled Wolf Girl

3 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

Will Bella bite a human

Random thought, do yall think Bella will ever bite a human mistakenly or on purpose if the story continued? That would be an interesting st…

Started by Chenita

5 May 30, 2011
Reply by Chenita

Why Does Breaking Dawn have to come out on a school night!?!?!?

I think it's a bad move on summits behalf for releasing both parts of breaking dawn on school nights. I don't know about you guys but i hav…

Started by Anna Patton

0 Apr 5, 2011

Bella-The temptress of Twilight

At first,I was COMPLETELY anti-Jacob because of the manipulative way he tries to win Bellas heart.But,after careful analysis of the facts,I…

Started by TwilightTrinity AKA Shaun

0 Mar 30, 2011

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...