All Discussions Tagged 'bella' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

arabtwifans finally there is a group for fans arab ^^

سلام عليكم Finally there is a group for fans arabs who loves this famous series and personalities who loves Edwar jacob bella .... this gro…

Started by makino

2 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by makino

arabtwifans finally there is a group for fans arab ^^

سلام عليكم Finally there is a group for fans arabs who loves this famous series and personalities who loves Edwar jacob bella .... this gro…

Started by makino

0 Jul 17, 2010

Bella's Wedding Dress was Not in Eclipse.

Hi guys. I saw Eclipse and really loved it. Honestly, it was great. But I did get the feeling that it was sort of rushed, if you know what…

Started by Lindy Rosa Bella

3 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Mia

Name of a Song?

What is the name of the song in the backround when Bella and Edward are in the meeddow for the first time ( In Twilight )?

Started by Petra Cullen

37 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by rachel crowe

team bella

you might like edward and you might like jacob but if you like both then call yourself from team bella.she might like edward more but you c…

Started by Madelyn hale

0 Jun 19, 2010

pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP! to take down the naked photos of edward and bella together it's gross and there are some yougner people on here not all fans o…

Started by mrs lautner

0 Jun 16, 2010

I'm selling Bella's shirt!

i own the same shirt that bella's wearing when she first meets edward and i decided to sell it on e-bay. anyone interested?? http://cgi.eb

Started by amelia s

0 Jun 7, 2010

I'm just curious...

Ok... answer this please: If jasper couldn't control himself when Bella had a papercut really tiny... How does Edward and his family handle…

Started by ©Nessie Carlie Cullen™®

8 May 26, 2010
Reply by Black Twilight

I Need Your Help!!

I´ve been searching theese photos for a few days...and when i finaly found them...they were in LQ..So i was wondering if anybody has theese…

Started by Petra Cullen

3 May 10, 2010
Reply by CraveCullens

Who's the best Cullen couple? (Before Bella and Edward) x

Emmett and Rosalie?? Jasper and Alice?? or Carlisle and Emse?? x

Started by Rose Patterson

29 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by justine brownawell

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...