All Discussions Tagged 'bella' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fifth book title ??

okay, so i started doing my own idea of a fifth book < it's on here somewhere > and i have an idea for a title but not sure if it's t…

Started by Ness; Rosabella Black

0 Jul 25, 2009

Edward leaving Bella-One of the most anticipated scenes from New Moon. Now c'mon guys Are we gunna be taking a box of tissues to the theatres with us?

Now, I know MY answer and tbh If I don't cry-I'll definitely be disappointed but i'm sure it will cos rob and kristen's chemistry is just m…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

56 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller

Are Twilight clothes worth the purchase?

I ordered my Bella jacket on July 3 and was happily surprised to receive it today after the website I bought it from told me it wouldn't st…

Started by Carla Joy

0 Jul 9, 2009

Do teams other than Team Edward and Jacob really belong?

Do you think that teams other than Team Edward and Team Jacob belong? For example: Team Alice, Team Jasper, Team Emmett...etc. I don't thin…

Started by TwiHard1901

8 May 30, 2009
Reply by Carlisle's Nurse

Twilite: A Parody - (new book-parody of Twilight)

I just saw this on another blog -- this new book Twilite. It has excerpts at http://www.twilightparody.com I'm a Twilight fan, but I've rea…

Started by Bobby Cee

2 May 24, 2009
Reply by sky santos

Edward could have fell in love with anyone, but...

I think Edward fell in love with Bella, only, cause he couldn't hear her toughts. If he heard her toughts and if she didn't smell so good,…

Started by Maija

7 May 5, 2009
Reply by Savvy Cullen

The Movie NEW MOON,so excited :]

OMG.i cant wait fer the movie hbu?

Started by nadeline

2 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Jessye

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...