All Discussions Tagged 'black' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Taylor Squared is pretty much confirmed!

When paul asks about lautner. she bottles up and then say "I'll tell him you said hi" :-) cuteee! ♥♥

Started by The Believers ☂

3 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by J` adoree Jacob♥

Jacob´s confession by Neyma

I got another kick by a muse to write something inspirated by the twilight saga, now it´s about Jacob´s feeling at the end of eclipse. What…

Started by NeYma Sue - *the wolf girl*

2 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by NeYma Sue - *the wolf girl*

HOW AMAZING IS THE NEWEST NEW MOON TRAILER, WHO AGREE'S!

i cried and couldnt breathe properly am i extremely sad? oh well its worth it i guess haha, did anyone else do any of that lol? i really ca…

Started by sophieclaireXO

5 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Maja Ann Cullen

Kristen in TCA's

Ok. Whats wrong with her hair? I love her clothes escpecially the heels! the dress is awesome. BUT i think she made a mistake with her hair…

Started by Summer Rose Pack

7 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Christina shay

Which Twilight guy/girl is your's for eternity and where'd you meet?

My friends love playing this game. Tell me which Twilight character is all your's and where'd you two meet. Mine is Jacob (I like the bad…

Started by Alisha Thompson

1 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by MRS. E. CULLEN

WHO WANTS TAYLOR LAUTNER TO WIN FRESH FACED MALE ACTOR AT THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS 2009 ??

Can anyone that loves taylor lautner please go on the teen choice awards website ( right here >> www.teenchoiceawards.com ) and pleee…

Started by Ness; Rosabella Black

0 Jul 24, 2009

All TwiHard Lovers look here!

I have a blog up and would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE for it to be a great blog for you to get laughs and news at the same time. So if you could make…

Started by Alisha Thompson

3 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by angel cullen

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...