All Discussions Tagged 'book' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has Anyone read this Twilight Inspired Book?

If you guys want to read a beautifully written book inspired by the Twilight Saga, check this book out: https://www.ebookit.com/books/0000

Started by Veronica Linn Fowler

0 Nov 21, 2013

Messed up stuff!

We need to get the twilight crew down here, in San francisco! It's not fair how they go everywhere else but not here. Like can't they make…

Started by BrendyBearzz

0 Nov 15, 2011

What is book is the best???

What would you fave book be?? It could be any vampire series!!! My fave atm is the Vampire Academy series, I just can't put the books down.…

Started by Rose Dragomir

13 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

FILM VS BOOKS

Hi everyone can anyone tell me why some people hate the film but love the books?????? I admittedly watched the film first, it was on a plan…

Started by Becky

39 May 22, 2011
Reply by sarah cullen

Twilight, my own fifth book (:

okay, so i know this is not an original idea. and it probably won't even come close to anyone else's attempts, but i started doing this coz…

Started by Ness; Rosabella Black

12 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Zoey Cullen

New book to read, instead of rereading Twilight for the 5th time

If you want to take a break from rereading the Twilight saga again and again, try Breathless, a new fantasy/romance novel in the Twilight m…

Started by Stephanie Preston

0 Sep 8, 2010

Twilight rocks

I can't get enough of twilight it's the best book in the world!!!!!!!

Started by Alice Marie Brandon (a.k.a) Aj

0 Jun 2, 2010

New moon scenes , movie and book !!!

So  , we all saw new moon ( personnally i saw it too many times  xD )  , and we are of course looking forward to  eclispe !! but let me ask…

Started by Bouclette

0 Feb 24, 2010

DId you read the book before the movie?

Be honest did you read the book and really wanted to see the movie? Or did you see the movie which made you want to read the book? Personal…

Started by KerryluvsEdward

21 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by ohwhyohwhy

Lunar Rising - my own fifth book. Chapters 1 & 2

I added more to chapter one and just added a bit of a short chapter 2. My plot has the exciting bit in the next chapter so pleeease read an…

Started by Ness; Rosabella Black

15 Oct 29, 2009

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...