All Discussions Tagged 'breaking' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Breaking Dawn Part 1 Discussion Thread

To avoid spoilers in the main chat, I have created the official Breaking Dawn Part 1 movie discussion thread! Discuss what you liked or di…

Started by Melissa (Missy) J.

68 May 4, 2013
Reply by Kenna stout

I need HELP for the BD part 2 Premiere... PLEASE!!!

Hey yOu Guys!! My name is Jimena, and I'm pretty much begging for your help.I live in Mexico City, but like I'm a BIG TWILIGHTER I've been…

Started by JiM

0 Sep 26, 2012

ATTENTION EXPERIENCED TENT CITY CAMPERS!

Hey everyone! So my Mom and I are planning on attending the Breaking Dawn Part 2 premiere in LA and I was wondering if any of you experienc…

Started by Taylor C

0 Jun 10, 2012

i made tis video on breaking dawn, pls watch it and comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8T3AHwixBc&feature=g-upl&context=G29278afAUAAAAAAAAAA

Started by Mel Bucks

10 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Mel Bucks

Help Help

Hello, fellows TwiFans,.. i need your help, theres a piece of music in the 'Breaking Dawn Part 1' that doesnt seem to be on the soundtrack.…

Started by Imperfections...♥

1 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Rachel Cullen

Breaking dawn please help!

Okay so, im from scotland as you may see from my last forum, i am such a big fan of rob, i love him loads and loads, more than anyone can i…

Started by Holly Hinds.

0 Oct 4, 2011

London breaking dawn premiere!

Hi there, im a 12 going onto 13 year old girl from scotland, the closest place for me to go to any of the twilight premieres is in london,…

Started by Holly Hinds.

2 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Holly Hinds.

Do you liked the trailer of Breaking Dawn part 1. What do you think?

WHAT DO YOU LIKE? WHAT YOU DIDN'T?Which scenes you just can't wait to see?

Started by steph guzman

2 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

Breaking dawn Bella as a Vampire boring ?

When i first went through breaking dawn i had the feeling that bella as a vampire wasn't bella anymore. Sure i knew that she would change a…

Started by ivy Masen

13 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

WOW.. THIS TRAILER!!!

CHECK THIS OUT GUYS!! Ok so .. OBVIOUSLY the trailer is amazing but.. Listen to the song on the soundtrack.. I've never heard of them befor…

Started by Twighlight Fan

0 Jul 23, 2011

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...