All Discussions Tagged 'breaking' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has Breaking Dawn been green lighted yet?

I know its been said off and on by many diffrent people but, has it "officially" been anounced "its a go"? Have they set a start date, or o…

Started by Scarlet Isabella

2 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Kelsey Elaine Pruett

Please SIGN UP for the TWILIGHT ROLE PLAYING COVEN in TWITTER!

Ever dream of playing Edward boys? Ever dream of playing ALice or Bella girls? Sooooo, SIGN UP here > Coven Screamous AVAILABLE CHARAC…

Started by Talitha (Team Bella & Alice!)

8 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Official Alice Cullen

So...Which Power?

A) Read People's Mind's-Edward B) See the Future (Subjectively)-Alice C) Control Other People's Mood/Feeling/the atmosphere-Jasper D) Pr…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

19 Nov 2, 2009

I'm Accepting Photoshop Requests

Find more photos like this on Twifans Hi everyone. I'm a bit bored, and since I'm at home all the time due to personal problems, I might…

Started by VampGirl

0 Oct 29, 2009

Breaking Dawn -- Gets the green light and it's good to go!!

It's official! “THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN” production has been greenlit and I now have the latest information. The fourth saga in…

Started by VampGirl

5 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Courtney Cullen Black

Funniest Parts/Lines From The Saga?

To Start Off: My 2 Fave's are- a) When Billy gives Bella the 'Sex Talk' in Eclipse I giggled like mad 'cuz I had this thought in my head…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

20 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by sj

Should they split Breaking Dawn into two movies to cover all topics?

Okay so its rumored that they are going to make two movies out of Breaking Dawn to be able to cover all topics thoroughly. Although I like…

Started by Southern Pattinson

23 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by mrs. jasward

Do you think that Breaking Dawn should be toned down for the movie?

It was rumored that this maybe the case... if so, i think that would so suckk! The scenes they were referring to were Isle Esme and the Bir…

Started by Chandy Cullen

3 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by mrs. jasward

Which one?

Which one should have been Victoria? I think they done her wrong replacing her. She made Victoria who she was and now this new girl comes…

Started by Misty4Jasper

0 Sep 17, 2009

Who Liked The Ending To Breaking Dawn ?

I have to be honest about Breaking Dawn i loved the whole twilight saga twilight BRILLANT new moon CLASS eclipse MAGNIFICENT breaking dawn…

Started by Alex :)

8 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Brandie Johnson

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...