All Discussions Tagged 'carlisle' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fanfic Search- Please Help!

Hello everyone! A few years ago I read this amazing fanfic on Fanfiction.net, but it was  deleted by the autor ("ES3") and transferred to a…

Started by EdenSwisa .

0 Oct 20

who would you marry from twilight? and who wouldnt you want to marry

- edward - jasper - emmett - carlisle - jacob or any other character you can thin of or you would like to marry. or wouldnt like to marry a…

Started by camdyn renesmee cullen

25 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Jaspers wife :) (Haley) ~Muff~

If the other Cullens had kids...

we were all introduced to bella and edwards daughter renesmee, who i personally fell completely in love with! after that ive always wondere…

Started by camdyn renesmee cullen

13 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Emalie Lillian Hale Cullen

What is it that makes Alice so loveable?

I'm Confused. What do you think makes Alice such a loveable character? Long, well-explained answers are best! :) x

Started by Rose Patterson

4 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Lori White

Who do you think is hottest out of the Cullen family and why?

Personally,I absolutely ADORE Edward Cullen. 1. Because I think he's hot. 2. BECAUSE HE IS HOT.

Started by Amanda Painter

1 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Jenifer Petrescu

HOW AMAZING IS THE NEWEST NEW MOON TRAILER, WHO AGREE'S!

i cried and couldnt breathe properly am i extremely sad? oh well its worth it i guess haha, did anyone else do any of that lol? i really ca…

Started by sophieclaireXO

5 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Maja Ann Cullen

Which Twilight guy/girl is your's for eternity and where'd you meet?

My friends love playing this game. Tell me which Twilight character is all your's and where'd you two meet. Mine is Jacob (I like the bad…

Started by Alisha Thompson

1 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by MRS. E. CULLEN

Favourite cast members/charachers in your order.

Ok who would you put first in on your list of favourites?! It has to be out of Edward, Bella, Jacob, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Roaslie, Esme a…

Started by Carly

7 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Katiee Alice Esme Cullen

Peter Facinelli needs Twilight Fans help on Twitter!!!!!!!!!!!

For all you twilight fans that have Twitter, Peter Facinelli has a bet going on with his friends that he can get 500,000 people to follow h…

Started by Kelly

2 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Serena

Do teams other than Team Edward and Jacob really belong?

Do you think that teams other than Team Edward and Team Jacob belong? For example: Team Alice, Team Jasper, Team Emmett...etc. I don't thin…

Started by TwiHard1901

8 May 30, 2009
Reply by Carlisle's Nurse

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...