All Discussions Tagged 'cast' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If you could spend one full day with any member of any of the twilight movie's cast whom would it be?

Mine would have to be either Xavier Samuel, or Robert Pattinson. Wbu?

Started by Amanda Pattinson Samuel

3 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

Who Do You Think Is The Best/Worst Cast In Twilight ??

I think that they are all perefect but if i had to choose best - ashley greene as alice or robert pattinson (of course) worst - byrce dall…

Started by Alex :)

31 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Delica Cullen

New Moon' Volturi images present interesting body language, what do they signify?

Five fantastic promotional stills of the Volturi clan (particularly, those of Christopher Heyerdahl, Jamie Campbell Bower, Cameron Bright…

Started by ╪ kЯiSh cuLLen ╪

0 Aug 27, 2009

Who would you love to be in twilight?

I'm very curious about how you all feel about charcters and who you would want to be. Its quiete obvious most of you'd want to be kristen o…

Started by Jessica Gillespie

3 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Mrs.Emo Lautner

Favourite cast members/charachers in your order.

Ok who would you put first in on your list of favourites?! It has to be out of Edward, Bella, Jacob, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Roaslie, Esme a…

Started by Carly

7 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Katiee Alice Esme Cullen

Writing to the cast of Twilight - Has anyone gotten a reply?

I'm thinking that if I write a letter to anyone in the cast that would help me to limit my addiction to re-read the books over and over, ye…

Started by Jessica Ziesmer

7 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Cassie_Rawkz

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...