All Discussions Tagged 'cullen' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Breaking dawn please help!

Okay so, im from scotland as you may see from my last forum, i am such a big fan of rob, i love him loads and loads, more than anyone can i…

Started by Holly Hinds.

0 Oct 4, 2011

London breaking dawn premiere!

Hi there, im a 12 going onto 13 year old girl from scotland, the closest place for me to go to any of the twilight premieres is in london,…

Started by Holly Hinds.

2 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Holly Hinds.

Breaking dawn Bella as a Vampire boring ?

When i first went through breaking dawn i had the feeling that bella as a vampire wasn't bella anymore. Sure i knew that she would change a…

Started by ivy Masen

13 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever"

Do vampires ever shower?

Stephenie we need to know! So I have read the series twice and no mention of showers except in the 4th book but the offer was declined. Kee…

Started by Alison Genet

174 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Nicole Cullen

Which twilight book is your favorite and why? And do you like breaking dawn and why?

My favorite book is breaking dawn because renesmee is in it and  Bella gts tyrned in to a vampire

Started by Mariah smorginsborg

3 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Cecilu Masen

Which twilight book is your favorite and why? And do you like breaking dawn and why?

My favorite book is breaking dawn because renesmee is in it and  Bella gts tyrned in to a vampire

Started by Mariah smorginsborg

1 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by srry!onlydatevampires<3

Whose Cullen crest jewelry is you favorite? :)

Okey, tell us whose jewelry is your favorite? Alice's choker necklace or maybe Rosalie's necklace? Or is Esme's bracelet your absolute favo…

Started by Carlisles Sarah Ann-Marie Cullen

5 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Stini

Special fanart on Xmas time. E&B artwork title "The Meadow".

Hello!  Happy Xmas and New Year 2011 to all! I invited to check my new Edward & Bella Fan-Art video title "The Meadow"  (bilingual Engl…

Started by Elenwe

4 Dec 26, 2010

New Edward and Bella Fanart video, released today!

Hello!  I invited to check my new Edward & Bella Fan-Art video (bilingual English-Spanish) that  I released today, if you want you can…

Started by Elenwe

0 Oct 23, 2010

Moving on Renesmee.....seriously, people.

Okay...as most of you may know...we have two official Breaking Dawn release dates exclusively from Summit Entertainment, the second one as…

Started by Lindy Rosa Bella

11 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Lindy Rosa Bella

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...