All Discussions Tagged 'cullen' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If you were a vampire, what powers do you want to have☺

For Example: POWER:Future Seeing REASON:Because you'll never know what will happen to the future and another reason that I picked is beca…

Started by Natalie Cullen♥

9 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by ♥KittyLovesBlack♥

What's Emmett's story???

Ok I know that Rosalie found and saved him from a bear attack but other then that I don't have a clue. I mean how and why was he there? Who…

Started by Francy Cullen

3 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Francy Cullen

Twilight Blog!!!!

I have a Twilight Blog called A TwiGurl Blog and I would love for all the TwiFans to visit it. It has up to date news and some of my person…

Started by Alisha Thompson

0 Aug 6, 2009

Which Twilight guy/girl is your's for eternity and where'd you meet?

My friends love playing this game. Tell me which Twilight character is all your's and where'd you two meet. Mine is Jacob (I like the bad…

1 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by MRS. E. CULLEN

WHO THINKS EDWARD CULLEN WOULD MAKE THE PERFECT BOYFRIEND!!!

I do. He's sweet, he looks good, and he makes you feel like the most important thing in his life.

Started by Kadijah Cullen

1 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by love 206413

All TwiHard Lovers look here!

I have a blog up and would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE for it to be a great blog for you to get laughs and news at the same time. So if you could make…

3 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by angel cullen

Edward leaving Bella-One of the most anticipated scenes from New Moon. Now c'mon guys Are we gunna be taking a box of tissues to the theatres with us?

Now, I know MY answer and tbh If I don't cry-I'll definitely be disappointed but i'm sure it will cos rob and kristen's chemistry is just m…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

56 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by MJ-Muff (`) StoryTeller

Looking forward to watching Dakota Fanning's debut as a Vamp?

Are we looking forward to Dakota Fanning playing Evil Volturi member Jane? If not...why? If so...why? what do we think she will bring to t…

Started by ElizabethJaneCullen

10 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by STUPID LAMB :) !

Do vampire girls WAX

i really need to know cuz this question popped out off my mind one day do vampire girls need wax or use it cuz i would like to know if so w…

Started by Bouclette

2 May 6, 2009
Reply by Bouclette

The Movie NEW MOON,so excited :]

OMG.i cant wait fer the movie hbu?

Started by nadeline

2 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Jessye

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...