All Discussions Tagged 'cullens' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The cullens get caught 4

So i just said there was a knock at the door.     " I'll get it, Esme." He walked up to the door and opened it. " Oh thank god! It's you!…

Started by Nicole Cullen

5 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

The cullens get caught 3

As u may know everyone is staring at dr. Cullen. He has desperatly tried to change the subject, but people just can't forget what was on th…

Started by Nicole Cullen

2 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

The cullens get caught 2

As I was saying:  The boss was calling the cullens. The other dude was calling the press and Joe, was calling the police. So stop wonderi…

Started by Nicole Cullen

7 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

The cullens get caught 1 (after preview)

" MY GOD! THAT'S DOCTOR CULLEN!" " OF COARSE THAT'S HIM!" Yelled Joe in reply. Then he clicked play again. The Cullens spotted their enemy…

Started by Nicole Cullen

3 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Olivia Cullen

The Cullens Get Caught (preview)

So, okay. This is a preview for a new story I may write. Tell me what u think. It all happened in a blur. Literally. When vampire's run,…

Started by Nicole Cullen

7 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Sarah Elizabeth

Who's the best Cullen couple? (Before Bella and Edward) x

Emmett and Rosalie?? Jasper and Alice?? or Carlisle and Emse?? x

Started by Rose Patterson

29 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by justine brownawell

If the other Cullens had kids...

we were all introduced to bella and edwards daughter renesmee, who i personally fell completely in love with! after that ive always wondere…

Started by camdyn renesmee cullen

13 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Emalie Lillian Hale Cullen

stealing twilight?

have you read about the issue of stephenie meyer stealing the story of twilight on one of her college roommate..? do u believe on this iss…

Started by marie pauline

3 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by sj

Who do you think is hottest out of the Cullen family and why?

Personally,I absolutely ADORE Edward Cullen. 1. Because I think he's hot. 2. BECAUSE HE IS HOT.

Started by Amanda Painter

1 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Jenifer Petrescu

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...